Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4718
4718, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by CrazyEclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I dont remember if I added one or not, but this just happened the other day.

I made a few passes downtown where a lot of drivers hang out to see where everyone was and lookin for popo since I dont have a radar detector just yet. The normal place to hang out is in the Burger King parking lot since its HUGE. Looked like there was a damn car show going on, prolly like 30 cars or so. I drove by with the turbo spoolin which caught their attention, then let the BOV go, which make every head spin to look... not a big deal, everyone does it. On my way back, I was sitting at the light before BK and decided to really get on it and spin the tires going in gear (no LSD) just to catch their attention again because I felt like it. I romped on it, just as I got to the parking lot, I was spiking 15psi, and I tend to blow off my ic pipes when I spike 15 so I let off. Just as I let off, right in front of everyone, this black civic SI came bombing past me. He got caught up at the next light as I rolled up next to him, revving his engine as if to take off again and show off. My friend Nexteled me from the BK parking lot saying there was a cop that banged a Uie and was comming after me, I was doing prolly like 60, but I dont know since my speedo dosnt work. I looked in my rearview mirror and saw the blue lights, and figured I'm toast... As I begin going at the green light, the cop pulls out from behind me and gets behind the civic and pulls him over. I made a mad dash banging a Uie, so the cop wouldnt bag me as well, back towards BK and when everyone saw me, I honked and some people yelled, since they all thought it was me the cop was gonna tag. I pulled into a dunkin donuts further up the road to relax, I was kinda freaking out. 20 minutes later, that civic SI pulled into the parking lot and came up to my window. I was thinking oh wonderful, here comes the drama... He was surprised to see a girl driving, I could tell by the expression on his face when I rolled the window down. He told me that the cops were out looking for me now... I laughed and said sure they can look all they want, but if I obey the traffic laws, they cannot pull me over without justification, i.e. they cant pull me over for something I did 20 minutes ago. The kid got pissed off and walked away then sped off. Nevertheless I called it a night and went home.

That wasnt really embarassing, more funny, but when I nearly got home, I was kind of racing a Saturn and then I blew off the IC pipes. x(
I generated this page in 0.010390043258667 seconds, executing 6 queries.