Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4705
4705, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by richlo65, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well, this just happened like 1 month ago. it was right after school, and i was surrounded by people that i knew, and i was in the middle of traffic at a red light, so i figure ill show off. so i pull up the e-brake, put it in 1st, floor it, and pop the clutch (i have done this before). i had old tires on, and new ones in the mail, so i figure that ill go a little longer than normal. so i got a 1-car raduis all around me smoked out, and i was just about to push in the clutch and get out of it, and BANG! (i bet you didnt see that coming) i poped a tire in the middle of an intersection, and nowear to go (cars all around me) so i had to be like a total jackass and cut a couple people off to get to the side of the road. story goes on...put spare on, drove it for a week, put new tires on at school, and parents never found out (they dont notice cars, lol). so hey, keepin this tread alive, and puttin in my 2cents.
I generated this page in 0.007908821105957 seconds, executing 6 queries.