Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4703
4703, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by 97eclipse97, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
this goes back to 2002 when i first got the car...(sorry for it being so long)

how about following your roomate whos in a 1999 v6 mustang, me in the 97 rs, go onto the highway during rushhour. i manage to get over to the fast line and floor it...right as he switches to the same lane not seeing me...so i slam on my brake, the back ends starts to slide, so i try to correct, end up overcorrecting and the same thing happens. so now my car is completly out of control on the highway, doing like 70-75, end up fishtailing out, scrape my rear bumper on the concrete divider, and finally come to a stop...facing the WRONG WAY! somehow everyone saw this and knew enough to stop, so thankfully no one hit me, but now 5 lanes of traffic are stopped, people are beeping and flipping me off as i try and turn around in the middle of the highway!

then of couse some guy calls the police saying that we were playing cat and dog or some shit, and follows us all the way down the highway into my town to make sure the cops find us. sure enough i hear sirens, take off down a side street as my friend is being pulled over, try to go where they wouldnt find me, but as i turn into another side street, there is two cops right there waiting for me, and then right after 3 more come as well. all the cop did is ask questions and said the state police would be in touch, which they never did. my friend on the other hand got pulled over by a staty, who made him walk out with his hands above his head, and put him in handcuffs! so then his moms friend drives by, sees this, and immediatly calls his mom! she of course was freaking out...needless to say a good time was had by all (oh and i still have the scrape in my bumper from 2 and half years ago, lol)
I generated this page in 0.010646820068359 seconds, executing 6 queries.