Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4684
4684, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by kain_99gs, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
AWESOME! I just read this entire thread. it is quite amazing. I am at work so I almost got in trouble for laughing out loud at some of the posts. I don't really have too many embarrassment moments. I guess one would be... I pulled up to a stop light with my girlfriend in the car. I was fairly new driver (1-2 months) and had never really street raced before. Well a 96 celica pulls next to me and starts revving his engine and wanting to race. Well, the sun was right in my eyes so i am like squinting to see the light and was still wondering if I should or not. The light turns green and he takes off, i drop the clutch in at 2k and my car just gasps and doesn't have any power. i then proceed to shift into 2nd at 4k and actually start to catch up... i felt like such an idiot... Later on I found out that he is a complete idiot and thought he had turbo on his car because it made a constant "pfff" high pitched sound. oh well. LONG LIVE THIS POST!
I generated this page in 0.0075428485870361 seconds, executing 6 queries.