Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4616
4616, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by 96eclipse2nr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
well shit...i gotta add mine..and a few for some of my friends

my 2

first one was when i was 16. i was 16, and just met this girl. well we are at the local ag barn cuz there are some livestock shows goin on. it had just rained, muddy as hell, water everywhere. well navigating the parking lot sux, so i got the bright idea that i was gonna be smart/cool and just cut it through the drainage ditch (wasnt that deep) and go on. wrong! burried it up to the frame rails.

2nd was when i was 18 and just kinda met my current g/f. we were on a deserted road (paved) and asked if she had ever been over 100. she said no, so i was gonna break her in. well...about a week earlier i had my shifter cut and a friend weld it. well...i ground down the weld a bit too much. i slamed the gears in a 2-3 shift..and snapped the weld clean off. so uhh...i drove home trying to shift with like 1" of shifter.

now onto some friends

my buddy is about the world worst driver. and he was seeing this girl, and her parents were complaining the previous night about how bad he was...and we all along with his g/f tried to convince them otherwise. well, the next evening at church, everyone is leaving. he hops in his truck..waves, throws it in reverse...and floors it. right into the back of her parents pickup truck..knocking it halfway up on the curb.

this one was just plain funny

january me and a buddy made a quick run to NM to go boarding. well, he is driving in my parents SUV, and we decide to coast into arbys. well, it was a last minute deal...and there are tons of cars comming in the other lane, so he whips it over and we end up heading in the "out" driveway of arby's. he realizes this, cuts it over, and we drive down the sidewalk/grass for about 25 feet to the "in" drive. we were both laughing so hard...they just kinda looked at us when we walked in.
I generated this page in 0.011654138565063 seconds, executing 6 queries.