Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4240
4240, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm going to post becuase i just joined 2gnt.com and haven't made any posts yet. and because i've been reading this for like an hour! starting from the very top.i prolly have about a katripplebazillion embrassing momments but here goes a couple:

riding with 4 friends(that ain't easy-4 passengers in a freakin eclipse) going 35 through unknown neighborhood at night. anyway hit a HUGE dip and about knocked myself out hitting my roof.

going into my neighborhood on icy road spinning wheels at 110 mph(the car was only going around 10 mph-on purpose-being cool with friend). at the end there's a T intersection and i couldn't slow down in time. long story short - after backing up out of the lawn over a curb, i ran out and picked up as many pieces that was once my front bumper and bumper lenses as i could, through them in the car and drove home. the next morning i seen the owners of the house looking at their lawn with huge tire tracks and black pieces of my car in the snow. HAHA

I generated this page in 0.0072329044342041 seconds, executing 6 queries.