Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4233
4233, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by talonguy2005, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wow, this thread has been going for 2 and a half years, maybe it will get to 3. But an embarrising moment I had was when I had my 98 mustang V6. Me and this one guy from my school wanted to race to see if his little hatch back civic could beat my mustang. So we go to a stop light, and my mustang was an automatic :( so anyway it was a pretty steep hill, and i was power braking, getting ready to launch, and the light turned green and i launch, and i hear a loud metal sound in the rear, I ended up breaking my axle on the hill from the torque.

Now I have my talon with a 5spd, so much quicker and nicer. But the only emabarrising moment i have had with my talon is when I was at my girlfriends house i left my car running outside for a while, and we came back out and got in started to drive away and I noticed the temp was really high, and smoke coming out of the exhaust, so we went to a parking lot to let it cool down, parking lot was fun :) but i found out my head gasket blew.

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!!!!
I generated this page in 0.0073690414428711 seconds, executing 6 queries.