Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4200
4200, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by DR1665, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by silvereclipse30
thread is still goin strong.....

Pretty kick ass huh? :thumbsup

EDIT:
I guess I could actually add one this time around too!

It was a few weeks back when az2gnt met with the local DSM board down by ASU. Everyone was all ripping in and out and demonstrating how big their dicks were (relative to the volume of their BOVs) and when we 2GNTers left, it was run4cvr (HRC Stage 2 FMIC @ 10lbs), taloniized (Star Stage 3 FMIC @ 10lbs), Uberingram (SRT4 FMIC @ 15lbs) and then me and Daisy on an empty tank at 450 miles. They all took off and all I could do was just wind er up to 7krpm through first and second. After getting gas and finally catching up with most of the group at run4cvr's place (az2gnt central imo), our good buddy with a 3 cylinder GSX tells me that the rest of the DSM crew had a good laugh at how my car sounded like a Honda. This got me several :nono looks from everyone else there. "You didn't do that did you?" LOL! Yup. So I played it off on the local DSM board that I did it to make them laugh. ;) (Nice spin imo)
I generated this page in 0.010739803314209 seconds, executing 6 queries.