Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=4171
4171, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by Carbonfiberhooded, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I didn't have an embarrassing moment with my DSM until last night. That's why I didn't post. But here are a few in a couple different cars. (Long live this post, I'm sure I'll be adding to it again soon!)

1987 Monte Carlo LS- I was cruising around my old high school when school was letting out, and I hit a pothole. I then stopped. My hubcap did not. I retrieved it off some ladys front lawn with about 50 people laughing their asses off at me.

1984 S-10 Blazer with a 350- After not listening to my parents and buying this beast, I worked on it for months just to get it running. I finally get it to where it actually ran for more then 3 days without breaking something. So I take dad for a ride. I came across a Trans Am LS1 at a red light. We exchange glances and its on. I shift into first (it was an auto) and bury the pedal when the light changes. Goodbye Mr. LS1!!! When I went to turn around, I also noticed that at someplace during the course of the race, I also said Goodbye to Mr. Rearend! I was at 3K rpms doing 5mph until it finally came to rest. That sucked. My dad was right. I didn't hear the end of it for quite some time after that.

Last one, happened last night

1997 Talon ESi-T- After talking shit to my friend with an RSX type-S for a week, we race twice at a local eighth mile track. He beat me twice. I'm gonna go shoot myself. This one hurts real bad. :(
I generated this page in 0.0079140663146973 seconds, executing 6 queries.