Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=3993
3993, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by Dracas, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hmmm, lets see, I was out taking pictures with some friends, and we decided to go back to one of thier houses to check them out. Well, my best friend and I took a different route back. He has a 03' eclipse GS. I was in my stock 97' eclipse RS. We were goofing off, and I was ahead of him, I was coming up on this truck that was doing like 30 - 35 mph, so I go to pass him. Well, I didn't notice that when I was going into the other lane, so was my friend. As a reflex I hit my brake trying to go back into the other lane, then i notice it's too late, I was already beside the truck. The truck hits it's brakes. I hit the gas again. About that time I seen my friend flying off the side of the road into a ditch. Heh, then the guys in the truck called the police saying that two sports cars were racing... Police came, asked us alot of questions, we denied racing, and they let us go. I got out without anything, but it sucked that I basically ran him off the road. Ended up messing up his front bumper, front axle, and his rear bumper was messed up when a tractor pulled him out :S. Yeah, we live in Arkanas... I hate it here, I want to go back to CA.
I generated this page in 0.0070610046386719 seconds, executing 6 queries.