Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=3878
3878, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by Elysium GT, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i have an embarrasing moment but it isn't one of the top ones. Well my friend and i were hanging out at work waiting to get off. And it's snowing mind you, so we're talking about driving outside and stuff, drifting and what not. So as he's talking about this i remembered how he tried this one turn that was located in the parking lot, it's a perfect 90. As he approached it, he pulled the E-Brake (He has a 1995 Saturn SC2, it's pretty bad-ass actually) well as he pulled it he hit a curb like right in front of the turn, he didn't even turn, just went straight. So as we got off work i told him i could do it, so i tried it, revved it up thinkin i was bad ass and stuff, well i get it goin, i go on the first turn pull the e-brake, not too bad i ran through it, now the 90 degree turn thing he couldn't do i tried it, i went straight right into a snow bank, not only did i go into it, i mounted it with just my front wheels. I was like 3-4 feet above the ground on this snow bank thing. So as i hope to god that i just put it in reverse and get off, i see him in the corner laughin his ass off, and my other co-workers laughing too... that was a crappy night..
I generated this page in 0.0077471733093262 seconds, executing 6 queries.