Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=3601
3601, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by teamAggressive, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm full of embarrassing moments so heres a few to entertain (my cars in the shop and i dont work today i've got nothing better to do than post on here).

1. anyway my friend nathan has a 96 supra its completely beautiful and naturally it attracts beautiful girls. well he had a real hottie in it and pulls up to me at a light. so i did some true DSM thinkin and i go 'you wanna get your ass handed to ya?' he said bring it and i go 'nathan i could beat you in a car like that' and i pointed across his car into a random parking lot and right as he looks over the light turns green and i rape his supra to the next light. even tho i cheated the girl laughed her ass off at him.

2. my first car was a 90 eclipse. one day im driving with my girlfriend we'd been together about a year and we were going to her house. theres a road that has a T section and huge poofy bushes if you were to go straight. well i was trying to get her to tell me somehting and i said 'either tell more or ill drive straight into those bushes' she of course didnt believe me and i of course wasnt really going to do it. well she didnt tell em so i kept pretending i was and i got about half way across the T and cut the wheel hard. apparently some smart ass city workers thought it would be fun to put sand on that part of the road. and my car became a nice christmas tree ornament for those green bushes.

3. a fellow in an audi asked to race me at a light i nkow little about those cars but it just looked fast so i denied. finally he talks me into it and i say ok. broke my pressure plate right in half at that light.

4. or how about shocking the piss out of myself 3 times before i realize i was hooking my amp up backwards at a car club meeting
I generated this page in 0.0075581073760986 seconds, executing 6 queries.