Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=3363
3363, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by BumpinTool, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok I have a couple. First one involves one of the worst days of my driving life. A friend of mine takes me to Huntsville to look at a car his friend has for sale. We get up there, and the dude isn't open minded to my sense of humor and hates me after I finish my first sentence. Five minutes later, we go outside so I can look at the car. Somehow, I lock the keys in the car. And I never did touch the door locking button. I don't know what happened. Anyway, he was pissed off because that was the only key he had so I was feeling pretty stupid. I offered to give him money in case he needed to call a locksmith. Well the friend I was with said I should go up the road to get us something to drink. I took his car, which was a 95 Civic hatch with a B18C motor swap in it. That car would fly by the way, even though all of you hate hondas. Well, the store was no more than 500 yards away. I'm sitting in the road waiting for traffic to clear so I can turn in and I hear tires squealing. I look in the mirror and see an old truck chillin in the back seat of a car that wasn't mine. As soon as I realized I wasn't dead, I thought oh shit this isn't my car, I have to fix it before I go back. Yeah the car was totaled. Got hit so hard that the truck stamped Ford into the bumper. Horrible day that was.

Ok my next one was my first time at the dragstrip. I get up to the line and I'm nervous as hell. Popped the clutch and killed it at the starting line. Cranked it up and started again, grinded second, and ran a 14.589 in 1/8 mile in a 99 eclipse gs. I was so pissed and embarassed I was shaking. Ran a 11.3 right after that, and since then have gotten it down to 10.7 learning how to launch it. No mods since then either. Not bad eh? Hope this was entertaining.
I generated this page in 0.0075759887695312 seconds, executing 6 queries.