Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=3105
3105, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by RoxJu2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
1:30 am friday june 13, 2003.

Trying to turn left off of main street, the road is dark because they took out the light and were in the process of taking out the median.

Since I didnt know where to turn, I was in the center of the road, thinking it was a turn lane. Then my wheel snaps and locks up and im scraping across the top of 1/3 of a broken median. There were no construction signs or anything.

Next day, the median is gone and there is now a turn lane where I had wrecked 8 hours before....

Cop gave me a ticket for improper lane usage, which I am going to fight in court. All I have to do is show up and tell the judge, go look for yourself that is a turn lane, Capt. Dickhead the cop must have been on some acid or something man....

:)

After this, since my front bumper was cracked already, I decided to take my car and ramp a few sets of railroad tracks... The last set I did, I slammed down and my clutch was totally loose, couldn't shift at all.

Turns out there was a hole in my slave cylinder before I even bought it, and all the clutch fluid had mysteriously leaked out ( but there was never any in my driveway?)

I found out today that my car has previously been in a major accident, the mechanic said there are some welding marks on my tranny, I'm supposed to go tomorrow to check it out, but he said it shouldn't cause any problems.
I generated this page in 0.010022163391113 seconds, executing 6 queries.