Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=2837
2837, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by darosa4561, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok i mihgt add mine. Its long but funny as hell

Ok the day before i had slept with this girl. We really didnt know each other, hell i only knew her first name. Are friends where dating thats how we new each other. well the next day she comes over my friends house with my friends girlfriend. well its just uncomfortable between us. Theris just alot of tension. i didnt say a word to her and the day before we where "you know". so my friend was like lets go to the arcade. but thier where 6 in total and she was driving a f-150. All the guys get into my car and all the girl get into hers. we start driving and she takes off like a bat out of hell. My friend beside me says you ant gonna let her beat you to the acrade are you. Of course im stupid back then am im like hell no. I guess she was a little pissed at me. So to get thier its down the street and take a right at the lights. Shes infront of me. we are heading to the light that you have to take a right at. the light turns red. she stops. thier a store right on the corner. so my bright idea was to cut threw the parking lot and aviod the red Light.Well i forgot 2 major things. A- im in a 1986 Olds Delta 88 Royale(boat) B- im doing 48 MPH. so i fly into the parking lot im so excited im gonnna beat her that i tottally miss the exit of the parking lot. now its either go over the curb or hit the tree and the wall, cuz i coudnt stop i was going to fast. So i say out loud. SHIT I MISSED THE EXIT. then i was quit for a second and turn around to the back seat and said IM GOING OVER THE CURB like i a captin of a ship tell us to attack or something. so i fly off this curb doing almost fifty and this was HUGE curb. Sparks fly everywhere first from my front slaming the ground and then from the back slaming the ground. well shti i was on a mission didnt even stop or slow down head stright to the acrade. I get thier before her of course and we all meat up again and all the girls had that look of AWE and the look of YOUR A TOTAL DUMBASS. but i was Shit happens. It was pretty funny but you had to be thier
I generated this page in 0.012457132339478 seconds, executing 6 queries.