Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=273
273, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by ner947, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm joining this thread. it would be funny to see this after a year. anyways...

my most embarassing moment was on rt. 2 east (here in massachusetts) racing some hondaboy. of course i raped his pitiful car, some type of early 90's accord with a jiggly buzzing fart can and altezzas. it was what happend afterwards that kind of sucked. hondaboy is now behind me, taking the same exit that i am. at the end of the exit ramp i want to take a right, but there is no right on red so i chill. of course, i'm concentrating if hondaboy is going to let me have enough room to do the "i have a 5 speed and i'm stopped on a hill so give me a break" thing, he's about 1.6 inches from my rear bumper. as i watch him in my rear view mirror, i see the light turn green - like a moron i start to release the clutch long before i give it gas and i stall like a n00bie. i can almost hear hondaboy laughing in his Starting-To-Rust-But-I've-Got-Altezzas-So-It's-All-Good 1992 accord automatic behind me. i should have probably been shot on the spot, for making a fool out of myself and my car.

well, that was long before i had a turbo. if it all happened over again, i'd just do the blow off valve thing a few times and he'd tweak and it would be all good. anyways, i'm done now.
I generated this page in 0.0077590942382812 seconds, executing 6 queries.