Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=2620
2620, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hehe... I have plenty of interesting stories, but most were in POS cars. Anyway, I remember i was driving an auto and i was trying to act all cool so i revved the engine and nuetral dropped it pulling out of a restaurant. The sad thing is i somehow put it in reverse instead of drive and nearly ran into some guy in a new truck behind me. Embarassed, I gunned it and pulled out onto the highway and he thought i did it on purpose. He road my bumper, then pulled along side me, flipped me off and tried to run me off the road. The guy in the passenger seat pulled out a handgun and fired a shot (just in the air i think, but still damn scary).

Another time, i was driving along in a hurry to get to work and i was weaving in and out of traffic and apparantly i cut off the wrong dude... he pulled up next to me and started yelling profanities, so i looked over at him and was like WTF dude... then i look in front of me and traffic is stopped... i slam on the breaks, but didn't have enough time to stop... hit the car in front of me, which hit the car in front of her. not a good day. :(

Then I was out w/ a bunch of my friends and we all left to go to the bowling alley down the street. Well me being the skilled driver that i am, I try to drift around a corner going way to fast and i slam into the cement curb. bent my control arm and destroyed a wheel, tire, and some other alignment parts... sad thing is no one saw it happen cause they all went a different way to the place. I show up 10 minutes later (cause i walked the rest of the way) and i got to explain my stupidity.

I have MANY MANY more, but i'll leave it at that for now.
I generated this page in 0.0069348812103271 seconds, executing 6 queries.