Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: What is your embarassment moment
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=212&mesg_id=2543
2543, RE: What is your embarassment moment
Posted by WickedESi, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Well, here goes mine...

One time I was racing my friend's Integra GSR w/ one of the hottest girls I've ever seen riding in my car (at around 3am) on a hwy, and we were pulling into a Wal-Mart, which was on the other side of the 4 lane divided hwy, I crossed the intersection then gunned it down a straight away (there was NO ONE around) and praciticing many of times, I proceided to drift at a small little parking lot intersection into a 1 way, 1 lane road w/ concrete curb on each side @ around 40 mph. I told the amazingly hot girl to "hang on" or "watch this" or something cocky, and started the drift early and properly. I didn't realize quite how narrow the road I was going into was, and I almost made it!!....almost... As I started removing the wheel from the direction of the turn (straighting it up), I straightened it to soon, my tires caught girp, and sent me flying into the far curb as if I understeered. This was when I was riding on my stock 14" Eagle Talon Hubcapped Steel Wheels. All the people waiting in the parking lot for us had to dodge the hubbies that went flying off my car as if it were a skeet range. I rolled up to everyone lauging there ass off as if they have never lauged before on blacks with my wheels wobbling as if they weren't attached to my car. I made a complete ass of myself ;(
I generated this page in 0.0076010227203369 seconds, executing 6 queries.