Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: trap speeds and quarter mile times
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=4538&mesg_id=4595
4595, RE: trap speeds and quarter mile times
Posted by Avenger, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by oRACLe063
well here is the gusto that i completely forgot to mention ... cant belive i forgot this aspect 1st time at track 14" stockers 80 degrees hot track that was used all day 2nd time 17" 40 degrees cold track .. lanes just opened that i think did me in .. the 17"s and the cold track... but i was considering headers to go with my yet to be installed ert high flow cat ... the B&M trans cooler i have probably wants to get installed also .. if i can find room for the monster .. i was also considering the nitto drag radials for my 14"s also ... maybe than i can net a mid 2.4 60 .. or god willing a 2.3 !!!

I don't know if a 2.3 is even possible. With my old stock AT trans (no high stall TQC or any trans mods) I was able to get something like a 2.47ish 60' (probably on the 16.9 run ages ago). I'm not sure a 2.3 is possible unless there is some serious get up and go. Funny part is it took me a while practicing with the MT to get into the 2.4s for 60'. I've never done better than that. When I first had the MT I was getting whopping 2.6 60' (yes I suck at my launch).

I generated this page in 0.0078840255737305 seconds, executing 6 queries.