Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: NE1 here into Road Racing, Autox, or Drifting?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=2124&mesg_id=2137
2137, RE: NE1 here into Road Racing, Autox, or Drifting?
Posted by slacker911, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Carlisle PA show rules! haha missed it last year but the year before was a blast. I am going this year though lots of cars, women, and beer.

I am very big into hitting up the "back roads" (not off road just the roads less traveled with tons of turns :P ). Can't wait to get my eclipse running the roads here are so nice, fast paced with a few nice sharpe turns :) I got into "back roading" in my old town we used to go out late at night in groups of about 4-5 people and just go nuts on the back roads it was alot of fun and only had 2 incidents with people missing a turn lol nobody ever got hurt just a banged up front bumper. Anybody new that wants to do it I highly recomend you start off in the middle of a parking lot a learn from there, take it slow you can get very hurt speeding down a back road and nobody is around to help you out! Just be smart. I have only got my car to realy drift once. I was doing about 40-50 in a parking lot started to turn kinda sharp and the back end kicked out but I did not have 100% control of the car still everybody that saw it liked it.
I generated this page in 0.0099470615386963 seconds, executing 6 queries.