Go back to previous topic
Forum nameReal Racing
Topic subjectRE: Went to the track last night
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=11&topic_id=1019&mesg_id=1024
1024, RE: Went to the track last night
Posted by joshacu, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sorry todd, didnt mean to leave you out like that. both of you guys ran a practiclly identical 1/4 mile time. i singled out jake because i knew he had alot of new mods going on in a short period of time. i still havent gone to a track ( Abilene, tx middle of nowhere). i would really like to see what i could run. after running just about even with that prelude i have a little bit more confidence. might run mid to high 15s if i could get a good launch :) over the summer i plan on getting ard to p&p my intake man. and cam gears, and hope they give me 9 whp like some on here got, and possibly a c/f hood and fiberglass fenders to lose a little weight.

oh jake i know you have a stage 4 clutch, but i was wondering if you had a light weight flywheel with it. the stage 4 converts the clutch to non-modular right? and that the only way you can have a lightweight f-w is with a non-mod? or do you suggest staying away from after market f-w's sorry for all the questions

Thanks
-Josh

weapon-r intake
greddy headers
apex-i n1 catback
afx udp
energy suspension
motor mounts
cf altezza tail lights
bored t/b
magnecore wires
hotter plugs
I generated this page in 0.010465145111084 seconds, executing 6 queries.