Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectRE: free install stuff from crutchfield?
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=12657&mesg_id=12802
12802, RE: free install stuff from crutchfield?
Posted by Kirby, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by MCubed45
Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by MCubed45 hmm yea i know crutchfield is on the expensive side since their an authorized dealer. i was kinda leaning towards going with them just for the sake of warranty. you guys haven't had any problems buying fron unauthorized dealers? i mean if the HU craps out, you're kinda SOL right?
Crutchfield has always been overpriced. If you're worried about a HU shitting the bed, don't buy a cheap ass HU! :P When it comes to warranty, you could get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a cow's ass, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it? I have a 3+ year old Pioneer Premier in the Talon. Works just fine. I have a 3+ year old Alpine in the Galant. Same deal. I'd stick with Pioneer, Alpine, or maybe Kenwood.
LOL ummm ok. cow's ass. got it. where'd you pickup your premier from? i guess i'm a little hesitant towards purchasing a HU from non-authorized dealers. pretty much means you don't have a warranty, right?

You still have a warrenty from the manfacturer. Sure you may be able to get a satisfaction guaranty with crutchfield where if you're not happy in 30 days you can bring it back, but most shops will offer the same deal. It's not like if you buy one elsewhere and it comes in DOA you can't send it back. Crutchfield offers no more warrenty than the factory anyway, so you'll get the standerd 1 yr warrenty or whatever you would get elsewhere. On the other hand I do like crutchfield and do take my business there, but mostly because I get gift certs for them.. They do still send the free stuff but you may have to call for it. I got the harness and the install "kit" with my last HU purchase.
I generated this page in 0.011796951293945 seconds, executing 6 queries.