Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectScreen went dark....sad days
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=12412&mesg_id=12412
12412, Screen went dark....sad days
Posted by Shockeclipse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
So I have had a Pioneer AVH-7500DVD for a few years now and have had little in the way of problems. The past month however my screen has become lifeless. It started at first coming and going. The first time I noticed was when I started the car and the display came out but I got no picture. Later it would randomly spring back to life and let me adjust crucial audio components. This is the worst thing because as far as I can figure I cannot adjust my sub or any of my other speakers via the hu without using the touch screen. Now as far as the touch screen goes....I can still hear it beep when I touch it in the right spot but I just cannot figure out how to blindly adjust my controls. From my reading I found that it may be the lighting source for the screen that went dead, so this is my question to you audio/visual guru's out there....Has anyone encountered this before? and if it IS the light source, does anyone know how much money I am looking to pay for the service and installation of said part? Thanks guys
I generated this page in 0.0071280002593994 seconds, executing 6 queries.