Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectRE: Quick ? ASAP please!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=11336&mesg_id=11343
11343, RE: Quick ? ASAP please!!
Posted by MCubed45, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 96rs-t
Originally posted by SPL_Eclipse jsut to back that up...it should be the thick one. i think its 12-14 gauge wire. as for running wires through the door, its almost impossible, as we have a solid block of rubber in the grommet.i would suggest "fishing" wires through by taping an existing wire connection to a coat hanger and using that to pull the new wires through, then "re-fishing" the initial wire back through. good luck...i just cut a small slit in the wire loom and ran the wires around the blockage, then sealed everything with electrical tape.
Yea, i think i'll do the same thing. I'll just run the wires outside the blockage and seal it up with lots of electrical tape

i just fished mine through with a thick piece of wire. that's the harest part of installing stuff in your doors IMO. i'd prefer to not have my rubber things covered in tape as they're pretty visible when you open the doors. but that's just me :P
I generated this page in 0.0099630355834961 seconds, executing 6 queries.