Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectCracked the JL 12W7 AGAIN!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=11131&mesg_id=11131
11131, Cracked the JL 12W7 AGAIN!!
Posted by Sorry_i_Win, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
THE FIRST TIME:

<vent> OK.. I blew out the W7 a year or so ago right after I first got it, but it would have been covered under the warranty so I thought... ehh no big deal. I brought it in to the Electronics / Computer Tech class that I teach (high-school students.. grades 9-12) to show my students who were into car audio. Not the brightest idea I guess.. one of the kids was playing with the sub when I wasn't looking and cracked the sub right in the center. Long story short, I had to send it back to JL and pay about $300 to get it fixed. </vent>

NOW:

A friend of mine knows a guy who does inspections and I needed my car done so I left it with him to get it done. Well I guess he went for a little joy ride and had a few chicks in the back seat (or so he says). Anyway... I had the plastic fender cap thing that fell off in the passenger seat area... well someone decided to throw it in the trunk area and when I turned the system on it was against the sub (no grill.. i know.. i know.. kinda my fault there). Anyway now it's cracked again, but it actually still sounds okay. Will it cause any more damage using it as is?
I generated this page in 0.0080270767211914 seconds, executing 6 queries.