Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectRE: My new headunit and system. pics.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=10695&mesg_id=10704
10704, RE: My new headunit and system. pics.
Posted by optimuspeterson, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by siueclipse
Originally posted by Eclipsetips
Originally posted by siueclipse i think for how much you spent on that ipod and headunit you could have put in a car computer and had much more going for you. sub box looks nice thought
But then i wouldnt have an ipod for walking to class. And I got it as a present so there was no money to save. And I have a laptop, why do I want another computer?
well.. i enjoy being able to access over 20,000 songs instantly. i also enjoy playing simpson episodes in my car which are saved on the computer. i like being able to datalog my car while listening to any mp3 i want. i like playing music videos on my car.. not to mention the simple use of a dvd player and being able to get on the internet no matter where i am.

I have the same deck. I could have 20000+ songs avialable and i do have Simpsons seasons 1-15, family guy, smallville, and many movies along with 20+ games (and just about every, NES, SNES, GAME BOY Advance, Gennis, N64 game) on my modded xbox box. Probably not all as easily accesible as the carputer but still easy enough.
I generated this page in 0.012356042861938 seconds, executing 6 queries.