Go back to previous topic
Forum nameAudio, Alarms, AV
Topic subjectlooking for advice
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=10&topic_id=12416&mesg_id=12416
12416, looking for advice
Posted by DSMTalon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ok so im gettin ready to finish off my audio install(for now) and im looking for some advice on some components for the front. i know for sure im either gonna go with alpine Type R's in the front( to match my twin 12"s) or diamond audio D6's..but i dunno which ones..and im also wondering if anyone has ever mounted the tweeter inside the door air vents? and also any recomendations for rear speakers ( i want to stay away from pioneers and sonys...looking for something a little higher end...not audiophile quality but good quality) all the aformented speakers will be powered by 50watts rms...100 max..if it really makes a difference..as im pretty sure the diamonds and alpines will take that..

and in case it makes a difference...current setup is as follows: kenwood mpv-5025 H/u, eclipse 21000 equalizer, sony xplod 1200 watt 2 channel amp, sony xplod XM-504Z 4 channel amp and a pair of 12" alpine Type R's in a ported box...

Thanks guys
I generated this page in 0.0071830749511719 seconds, executing 6 queries.