Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #847
View in linear mode

Subject: "How to edit text on forums" Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiMar-09-04 05:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#847, "How to edit text on forums"
Mar-09-04 05:24 PM by FlyinEsi

Hey guys, I know how to link to other places, and how to do bold and italic, but how do I do colors and different sizes of text?
Thanks

1/4 Mile: 17.4651 | 1/4 MPH: 76.69 @ 7,000 ft
www.geocities.com/rockyourworld182/
forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=13280&mesg_id=13280&page=
Current Status: HVAC Sent in

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: How to edit text on forums, Uberingram, Mar-09-04 05:22 PM, #1
RE: How to edit text on forums, Uberingram, Mar-09-04 05:23 PM, #2
      RE: How to edit text on forums, FlyinEsi, Mar-09-04 05:25 PM, #3
           RE: How to edit text on forums, Uberingram, Mar-09-04 05:27 PM, #4
                RE: How to edit text on forums, FlyinEsi, Mar-09-04 05:33 PM, #5
                     RE: How to edit text on forums, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-09-04 06:00 PM, #6
                          RE: How to edit text on forums, FlyinEsi, Mar-09-04 06:04 PM, #7
                          RE: How to edit text on forums, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-09-04 06:18 PM, #10
                          RE: How to edit text on forums, Uberingram, Mar-09-04 06:14 PM, #8
                               RE: How to edit text on forums, FlyinEsi, Mar-09-04 06:17 PM, #9
                                    RE: How to edit text on forums, Uberingram, Mar-09-04 06:21 PM, #11
                                         RE: How to edit text on forums, 95_ESi_Person, Mar-10-04 03:38 AM, #12
                                              RE: How to edit text on forums, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-10-04 04:18 AM, #13
                                                   RE: How to edit text on forums, 95_ESi_Person, Mar-10-04 11:01 AM, #14
                                                        RE: How to edit text on forums, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-10-04 11:11 AM, #15
                                                             RE: How to edit text on forums, TeamDR1665, Mar-10-04 11:15 AM, #16
                                                                  RE: How to edit text on forums, ModeratoreclipzGST, Mar-10-04 11:57 AM, #17
                                                                       RE: How to edit text on forums, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Mar-10-04 01:03 PM, #18

UberingramMar-09-04 05:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#848, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 0

[font color=red size=4]stuff[/font]

size i think is 1-8

colors are the basics

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UberingramMar-09-04 05:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#849, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 1
Mar-09-04 05:24 PM by Uberingram

HELLO

you're welcome

FlyinEsiMar-09-04 05:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#850, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 2
Mar-09-04 05:26 PM by FlyinEsi

Thank you Uber, but I can't get size to work

EDIT: WHOA!

forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=13280&mesg_id=13280&page=

UberingramMar-09-04 05:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#851, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 3
Mar-09-04 05:27 PM by Uberingram

looks like you just did.

quote my second reply for info.

you're not doing it right lol, just close the font tag with
[/font] not [/ everything i did font]

FlyinEsiMar-09-04 05:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#852, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 4
Mar-09-04 05:33 PM by FlyinEsi

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-09-04 06:00 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#853, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 5

Just FYI to everyone that reads this thread.. abuse the HTML posting privledges and i will remove them.

Thanks for playing.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

FlyinEsiMar-09-04 06:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#854, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 6

Sorry Dino, just wanted to emphasize my car is for sale in my sig.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-09-04 06:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#855, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Sorry Dino, just wanted to emphasize my car is for sale in my sig. www.geocities.com/rockyourworld182/ 1/4 Mile: 17.4651 | 1/4 MPH: 76.69 @ 7,000 ft forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=12&topic_id=13280&mesg_id=13280&page= Current Status: HVAC Sent in

That's perfectly fine and acceptable. Abuse of the privledge means typing in huge text and other ridiculous things that will give me a cranial aneurysm.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

UberingramMar-09-04 06:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#856, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by DarkOne
Just FYI to everyone that reads this thread.. abuse the HTML posting privledges and i will remove them. Thanks for playing.

Good point. We all love colors and big shiney things but keep it in check

FlyinEsiMar-09-04 06:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#857, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 8

Uber, are you sure you didn't mean to say you love big things and shiney colors.

UberingramMar-09-04 06:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
10001 posts,
#858, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Uber, are you sure you didn't mean to say you love big things and shiney colors.

Oh yeah, that's right. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

95_ESi_PersonMar-10-04 03:38 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#859, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 11
Mar-10-04 03:40 AM by 95_ESi_Person

I like buttons, especially red ones that tell you not to press them!! j/k, in what i'm going into red buttons are emergency stops, so pressing those will piss off my future subordinates, MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-10-04 04:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#860, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
I like buttons, especially red ones that tell you not to press them!! j/k, in what i'm going into red buttons are emergency stops, so pressing those will piss off my future subordinates, MUAHAHAHAHAHA

This is more what i am talking about.

Consider yourself an example of how not to be. Thanks.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

95_ESi_PersonMar-10-04 11:01 AM
Member since Sep 16th 2002
3260 posts,
#861, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by DarkOne
This is more what i am talking about. Consider yourself an example of how not to be. Thanks.

why do you think I did that? I know, my bad sorry, but I was showing what not to do, all-be-it in the totally wrong way. it was better than "I bent my wookie" or "I like glue" or "it tastes like burning" or etc...

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-10-04 11:11 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#862, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by 95_ESi_Person
why do you think I did that?

To make an example, sure. I just wanted to point it out to everybody that this is what you were doing.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

TeamDR1665Mar-10-04 11:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#863, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 15

Is there a tag to make the text flash or otherwise induce psychopathic rage? I think that would be a good tag to not have available unless you're into suicide by Dark Warrior. LOL.

Things we've seen before sir? I know it took me the better part of a year to figure those out. Since you mention the rules of the tags, it might be a good thread to hang onto.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-10-04 11:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#864, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 16

Oh God, here we go again. I remember when Myke "discovered" html was possible on this site a few years ago. I get dizzy just thinking about it.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneMar-10-04 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#865, "RE: How to edit text on forums"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by eclipzGST
Oh God, here we go again. I remember when Myke "discovered" html was possible on this site a few years ago. I get dizzy just thinking about it.

Yeah, but you have to expect that from Myke.

Onto Things with this thread!

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #847 Previous topic | Next topic