Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #660
View in linear mode

Subject: "New from wpb Fl" Previous topic | Next topic
boostedclipseSep-07-08 11:54 AM
Member since Sep 07th 2008
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#660, "New from wpb Fl"

Hey my names cliff and im from wpb florida.. I moved down here from NY 2 years ago.. Here are some pics of my baby

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: New from wpb Fl, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Sep-07-08 01:27 PM, #1
RE: New from wpb Fl, taclipse, Sep-07-08 02:49 PM, #2
RE: New from wpb Fl, 420agreenvilleSC, Sep-07-08 03:01 PM, #3
      RE: New from wpb Fl, boostedclipse, Sep-07-08 04:34 PM, #4
           RE: New from wpb Fl, boostedclipse, Sep-07-08 04:57 PM, #5
                RE: New from wpb Fl, chill, Sep-07-08 05:38 PM, #6
                     RE: New from wpb Fl, 420agreenvilleSC, Sep-08-08 04:44 AM, #7
                          RE: New from wpb Fl, djtrickee, Sep-08-08 06:44 AM, #8
                          RE: New from wpb Fl, TeamDR1665, Sep-08-08 09:28 AM, #9
                               RE: New from wpb Fl, djtrickee, Sep-10-08 09:29 AM, #14
                          RE: New from wpb Fl, boostedclipse, Sep-08-08 06:19 PM, #10
                               RE: New from wpb Fl, chill, Sep-09-08 04:14 PM, #11
                                    RE: New from wpb Fl, boostedclipse, Sep-09-08 05:57 PM, #12
                                         RE: New from wpb Fl, 95talonesiboy, Sep-10-08 06:25 AM, #13
                                         RE: New from wpb Fl, chill, Sep-10-08 01:49 PM, #15

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonSep-07-08 01:27 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#661, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 0

welcome, love the silver but straighten out that IC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

taclipseSep-07-08 02:49 PM
Member since Apr 12th 2004
200 posts,
#662, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 0

What kit is that? Pretty nice car. I moved down from NY and live in tampa currently. Good luck with the car!

420agreenvilleSCSep-07-08 03:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#663, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 2

nicee, star or custom kit? pretty clean. any dyno runs yet? boost pressures? in other words, list ur mods. lol

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

boostedclipseSep-07-08 04:34 PM
2 posts,
#664, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 3
Sep-07-08 04:45 PM by boostedclipse

lets see...
mods include..

turbonetics wastegate...(had an ebay one but it leaked like a bitch)
open dump tube
mbc
t3/t4 hybrid turbo
fmic
hks bov
k&N turbo filter
autoteq 275 fuel pump
vortech sfmu
fuel filter
ngk spark plugs
msd wires
oil catch can
fuel pressure gauge
boost gauge
missing link
i really need a wideband....
right now im running about 7.5psi.. still have stock injectors budgets kinda tight and i dont know what to buy first...
wishlist
bigger injectors
forged pistons/rods
southbend stage 3 clutch
radiator and slim fans
suspension mods...
msns..
and the list goes on

and i have a sound system
400w amp
2 12 inch subs spx

boostedclipseSep-07-08 04:57 PM
2 posts,
#665, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 4

and i havent dynoed or took it to the track yet.. just had a couple of street kills every know and then

chillSep-07-08 05:38 PM
Member since Aug 27th 2008
7 posts,
#667, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 5

nice man...now just lower it!

It's slow...

420agreenvilleSCSep-08-08 04:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#670, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 6

nice, but 7.5psi on stock injectors on an sfmu? you got balls. i'd be afraid of bein lean. if its in your budget, a wideband is a must have.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

djtrickeeSep-08-08 06:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#671, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
nice, but 7.5psi on stock injectors on an sfmu? you got balls. i'd be afraid of bein lean.

There are plenty here that ran that combo for years without problems. Myself included.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

TeamDR1665Sep-08-08 09:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#672, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by djtrickee
There are plenty here that ran that combo for years without problems. Myself included.

DEEJ STICKS UP FOR FNG! OMG!

/me falls out of chair

djtrickeeSep-10-08 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#680, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by djtrickee There are plenty here that ran that combo for years without problems. Myself included.
DEEJ STICKS UP FOR FNG! OMG! /me falls out of chair

Hardly... lol. Just clearing up some more mis-information being passed around this site. F the FNG. haha. j/k. Pretty much. Well ok maybe not.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

boostedclipseSep-08-08 06:19 PM
2 posts,
#673, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 7
Sep-08-08 06:22 PM by boostedclipse

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
nice, but 7.5psi on stock injectors on an sfmu? you got balls. i'd be afraid of bein lean. if its in your budget, a wideband is a must have.

everything should be straight.. ive done a shit load of research n im pretty sure im gettin all the fuel i need with that setup.. ill just be more confortable with a lower fuel pressure....
(and your hood looks sick green)

and btw what kind of clutches are u guys running on.. any good/low price clutch ideas.. i was thinkin bout the southbend stage 3 but thats about 400

chillSep-09-08 04:14 PM
7 posts,
#676, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 10

I have a competition clutch iron man in my car.

My car no longer has a modular set up

It's slow...

boostedclipseSep-09-08 05:57 PM
2 posts,
#677, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 11

Originally posted by chill
I have a competition clutch iron man in my car. My car no longer has a modular set up

round how much that run u? and how does it grip??

95talonesiboySep-10-08 06:25 AM
Member since Sep 08th 2007
55 posts,
#679, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 12

Sup homie, good to see another south floridan on here, im from broward myself anyways good luck with everything and the car looks nice and cleann

*95 TaLon with built bottom end, t3/t4 and other stuff, its a cute fun car

chillSep-10-08 01:49 PM
7 posts,
#681, "RE: New from wpb Fl"
In response to Reply # 12

I got it for $642...clutch, 8lb flywheel, pressure plate, TOB, alignment tool, everything

It grips great...my car is slow tho (even when I sprayed it it held no problem) Its rated for %250 tq increase

It's slow...

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #660 Previous topic | Next topic