Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2373
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hi From Warrensburg MO." Previous topic | Next topic
mustangiiJan-12-16 09:58 PM
Member since Jan 12th 2016
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2373, "Hi From Warrensburg MO."

Sorry about the user Name, I have had it for a while, being that I have owned 8 mustangs since 83. I have been a Chrysler tech since 2001 and Have turned wrenches since I built my 1st engine at age 13. I am a 56 year old Grandfather, 4 grandsons, 2 Sons. Have been married to the same wonderful woman since 1977. I have had multiple Neons, a 05 PT GT which I still own. and Now own a 2014 Jeep Compass Sport. I went out and bought a 98 Eclipse. Has 2 holes in the block and a broken Starter. It is a 2.0 420a engine, Just so happens I have an extra PT GT engine. Now any links to swap threads would be helpful.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ezJan-17-16 02:39 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2374, "RE: Hi From Warrensburg MO."
In response to Reply # 0

Hello and welcome to the boards. Swaps were never really a practical option for our cars, with the exception of the 2.4 liter cousin to the 420a that came from the "cloud" cars. There are a few threads about that found via the search engine. This forum really focuses on the alternative option: TURBOS.

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2373 Previous topic | Next topic