Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2328
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hello" Previous topic | Next topic
sintouJul-18-13 07:10 PM
Member since Jul 12th 2013
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2328, "Hello"

New to the forum. Purchased a 98 GS not to long ago. Looking to have some fun with this car. Been wanting one for a long time. Finally found one for a good price. Now it has issues and I found out why it was such a good price. Hopefully it's not going to cost me too much to fix it. I'll post more a little later.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorxcasbonxJul-19-13 06:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2874 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2329, "RE: Hello"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome to 2gnt! Make yourself at home, read up on anything and everything you can and do your research. The information is here.

I contributed to the Wiki.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #2328 Previous topic | Next topic