Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1606
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sorry for the late intro" Previous topic | Next topic
electroheadMar-01-10 07:04 PM
Member since Dec 13th 2009
182 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1606, "Sorry for the late intro"

Hey guys. My name`s Mark and I drive a 95 RS. I`ve posted before, but never got to formally introduce myself. Sorry. I just moved down to GA from CT and now am beginning to get funds together for my car. Hope to definately learn a bit more about my baby and keeping her on the road for another 246k miles.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Babbz413Mar-01-10 08:26 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1607, "RE: Sorry for the late intro"
In response to Reply # 0

Welcome Mark! Build and boost it.

95 GS Boosted

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

electroheadMar-01-10 09:36 PM
182 posts,
#1608, "RE: Sorry for the late intro"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks. Just going to paint my car first. I got no clear coat left and need to finish fixing some more rot. Got to love 15 year old cars.

Babbz413Mar-02-10 05:55 PM
Member since Mar 18th 2009
260 posts,
#1609, "RE: Sorry for the late intro"
In response to Reply # 2

Yeah I'm with ya on the 15 year old rot. I've got a 95 as well. Next goal is complete strut tower replacement.

95 GS Boosted

electroheadMar-02-10 07:15 PM
182 posts,
#1610, "RE: Sorry for the late intro"
In response to Reply # 3

Yeah, I`ve done both strut towers and my driver side rocker ( or rotter) panel. One small spot in the middle and a large one at the rear wheel well. I actually had to get some of the wheel well done, too. Time to do the passenger side which is really minor. But I don`t think they cleaned the flux off when they welded the roof, because when I took the upper door trim off, I noticed waves in the paint. And when I took a carbide grinder to it... more rust. The joys of old cars.

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1606 Previous topic | Next topic