Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1514
View in linear mode

Subject: "YO! im new" Previous topic | Next topic
skat3h3llOct-10-09 10:05 PM
Member since Sep 05th 2009
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1514, "YO! im new"

hey my name is Ryan I have a 1995 Eclipse RS Auto, I just did an engine swap from a 96 Rs auto into the 95

I've been having problems with the transmission wiring so I will be starting a tech thread for you all to shoot some solutions to me. id love to find somebody who has wired a 96+ auto tranny into a 95 RS auto

i am also a member on LADSM http://www.ladsm.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6563> so if you are from that site give a shout out

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: YO! im new, Moderatorteklein, Oct-11-09 03:47 PM, #1
RE: YO! im new, skat3h3ll, Oct-11-09 03:55 PM, #2
      RE: YO! im new, RoninEclipse2G, Oct-12-09 10:49 AM, #3
           RE: YO! im new, dalesmitsu, Oct-13-09 12:02 AM, #4
           RE: YO! im new, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-13-09 04:24 PM, #5
           RE: YO! im new, BoostedEclipse, Oct-13-09 05:34 PM, #7
           RE: YO! im new, skat3h3ll, Oct-13-09 05:36 PM, #9
           RE: YO! im new, skat3h3ll, Oct-13-09 05:38 PM, #10
                RE: YO! im new, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-14-09 04:25 PM, #11
           RE: YO! im new, skat3h3ll, Oct-13-09 05:35 PM, #8
           RE: YO! im new, skat3h3ll, Oct-13-09 05:34 PM, #6

ModeratortekleinOct-11-09 03:47 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#1515, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 0

Great start!

Glad to have you!

You need to put some Eibach Prokits on next

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

skat3h3llOct-11-09 03:55 PM
4 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1516, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by teklein
Great start! Glad to have you! You need to put some Eibach Prokits on next

Thanks! I'm glad to be here! and hey maybe I will maybe I will, I have some other stuff to work out first then on to the cooler things

RoninEclipse2GOct-12-09 10:49 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1517, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 2

Welcome. Glad to have you here! Personally I'd throw the autotragic out the window and do a manual swap, but that's just me.

Car looks nice and clean though

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

dalesmitsuOct-13-09 12:02 AM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
#1519, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 3

+2 with RoninEclipse2G said. Welcome, clean 2g what style wheels you rolling.

www.mitsu-media.com
www.mitsu-marketplace.com

eclipse982nrRSTOct-13-09 04:24 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#1520, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 4
Oct-13-09 04:24 PM by eclipse982nrRST

AC Autotechnique is still in business??

Welcome aboard do0d

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

BoostedEclipseOct-13-09 05:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
283 posts,
#1522, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 5

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy.

- 98 Eclipse rs turbo

skat3h3llOct-13-09 05:36 PM
4 posts,
#1525, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by BoostedEclipse
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy.

Thank you! im sure I will.

skat3h3llOct-13-09 05:38 PM
4 posts,
#1526, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 5
Oct-13-09 05:40 PM by skat3h3ll

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
AC Autotechnique is still in business?? Welcome aboard do0d

Haha Yeah I guess they are. I never herd of the company. I actually bought the intake off craigslist all I knew about it when I got it was that it would be a carb legal intake and i was sold.. it only cost 60 bucks. although I cant seem to see the one I have on their website?

Also your engine bay shot looks Awesome. That is one badass looking engine.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-14-09 04:25 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#1533, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 10

Originally posted by skat3h3ll
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST AC Autotechnique is still in business?? Welcome aboard do0d
Haha Yeah I guess they are. I never herd of the company. I actually bought the intake off craigslist all I knew about it when I got it was that it would be a carb legal intake and i was sold.. it only cost 60 bucks. although I cant seem to see the one I have on their website? Also your engine bay shot looks Awesome. That is one badass looking engine.

AC Auto used to make nice parts. They were known for the Honda/Acura parts but they did make a badass intake for the 4g63 motor that was pretty much a clone to the Magnus manifold, just at half the price. I talked to a rep over the phone, oh about 6-7 years ago trying to get them to make one for the 420a motor, but they seen went out of businee or sold their company I believe.

You got a good deal on that intake though, its a nice product.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

skat3h3llOct-13-09 05:35 PM
4 posts,
#1524, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by dalesmitsu
+2 with RoninEclipse2G said. Welcome, clean 2g what style wheels you rolling. www.mitsu-media.com www.mitsu-marketplace.com

They are actually Mustang Cobra rims, the previous owner painted them black and the paint is chipping off.. I also don't have the center caps to them either. but aside from that I think they look pretty good for 17s

skat3h3llOct-13-09 05:34 PM
4 posts,
#1521, "RE: YO! im new"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by RoninEclipse2G
Welcome. Glad to have you here! Personally I'd throw the autotragic out the window and do a manual swap, but that's just me. Car looks nice and clean though

Thanks! and yeah I'm wishing I went 5 speed haha

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1514 Previous topic | Next topic