Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1013
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)" Previous topic | Next topic
red96rsAug-07-07 06:00 PM
Member since Jun 09th 2007
132 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1013, "Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"

So, she has 160k miles on her, and i think she has done very good. I've only had her for 4 months or so but no problems yet. I would have put up some pics sooner but i didnt have a camers.

P.S. Sorry they are such big pics.

** Current status: 9 bent valves. and it only had 6,000 miles on it. i hope the replacement goes well. **

Lots of expensive parts, and still slow! Oh wait, it has to run to go fast.

My Wiki Page: www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=red96rs>

from 2g chat
* DarkOne joins 2GNT_Chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› wow... i'm drunk
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), mreigle, Aug-08-07 02:07 AM, #1
RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), RoninEclipse2G, Aug-08-07 04:29 AM, #2
      RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), RedLineInc07, Aug-08-07 05:32 AM, #3
           RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), DanKid, Aug-08-07 08:04 AM, #4
                RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), red96rs, Aug-08-07 08:26 AM, #5
                     RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), djtrickee, Aug-08-07 09:27 AM, #6
                          RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), red96rs, Aug-08-07 09:29 AM, #7
                          RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), RoninEclipse2G, Aug-08-07 11:18 AM, #8
                               RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), Nightfall, Aug-08-07 11:36 AM, #9
                                    RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), djtrickee, Aug-08-07 11:53 AM, #10
                                         RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), red96rs, Aug-08-07 05:02 PM, #11
                                              RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), DanKid, Aug-08-07 05:54 PM, #12
                                              RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), red96rs, Aug-08-07 08:40 PM, #13
                                              RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), djtrickee, Aug-09-07 04:57 AM, #14
                                              RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), 2GeclipseRS, Aug-09-07 11:12 AM, #15
                                                   RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), RoninEclipse2G, Aug-09-07 11:59 AM, #16
                                                        RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), red96rs, Aug-09-07 05:25 PM, #17
                                                             RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), RoninEclipse2G, Aug-10-07 07:44 AM, #18
                                                                  RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), Malenko, Aug-18-07 04:02 PM, #19
                                                                       RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), red96rs, Aug-18-07 04:10 PM, #20
                                                                            RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), Jefusthejuggalo, Aug-21-07 08:54 AM, #21
                                                                                 RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), Nightfall, Aug-21-07 09:50 AM, #22
                                                                                      planned mods, red96rs, Aug-21-07 10:40 AM, #23
                                                                                           RE: planned mods, Nightfall, Aug-21-07 11:08 AM, #24
                                                                                                RE: planned mods, red96rs, Aug-21-07 01:57 PM, #25
                                              RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry), ScreaminE, Aug-22-07 06:09 PM, #26

mreigleAug-08-07 02:07 AM
Member since Jun 21st 2006
426 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1014, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 0

I love seeing a bone stock 420a every now and then. It takes me back to when it all started.

Resizing the pics would be a courtesy to the forum.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RoninEclipse2GAug-08-07 04:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1015, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 1

wow, I'd almost forgotten how the stock airbox looked, makes me feel kinda nostalgic

Erik P.
Official 2GNT thread Hijacker
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...
All we know is, He's not The Stig... But he is The Stig's Spartan cousin!

RedLineInc07Aug-08-07 05:32 AM
Member since Feb 25th 2007
75 posts,
#1016, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 2

That is a clean ass engine bay my friend...great starting point...

Proud Owner of a few Check Engine Lights...I mean eclipses.

**1995 Talon ESI ( Parts Car )
1997 Eclipse Gs Heavy mods
1998 Eclipse Rs Daily driver
*1997 Eclipse GS ( 30 miles )Fresh Motor

*Please E-Mail for more info...GREAT CAR!!
**2g parts available please E-mail or PM for 24/7 cell number

DanKidAug-08-07 08:04 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#1017, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 3

Very clean for a 96. A little of topic but how do you like that cap with the release lever? I just picked one up the other day but have yet to install it. I only bought it cause it was cheaper than the stock cap.

red96rsAug-08-07 08:26 AM
132 posts,
#1018, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 4

Works good for me. it was on there when i bought it, but all the cars i drive have had one with a lever on it.

** Current status: 9 bent valves. and it only had 6,000 miles on it. i hope the replacement goes well. **

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

djtrickeeAug-08-07 09:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1019, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 5

The easiest way to get that sticker off your hatch glass is with a razor blade and some goo-gone.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

red96rsAug-08-07 09:29 AM
132 posts,
#1020, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 6

Rofl you mean my hatchet man? lol you are a funny guy.

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

RoninEclipse2GAug-08-07 11:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1021, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by djtrickee
The easiest way to get that sticker off your hatch glass is with a razor blade and some goo-gone.

A better way is to not put it there in the first place

Erik P.
Some say that he's driven over more Covenant than he's shot, and that his grenades aren't where you'd expect them to be...

NightfallAug-08-07 11:36 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#1022, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 8

Very clean ride indeed for a 96, It's always nice to pop the cherry on a car that hasn't been tampered with lol! My 95 looked like a 5 yr old hard wired everything

What is it with Eclipse's and those hatchet man stickers?! I used to always see a white one around my town that had em on the side glass and the one I'm about to buy has one on the back too! Who knows...

djtrickeeAug-08-07 11:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1023, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Nightfall
What is it with Eclipse's and those hatchet man stickers?! I used to always see a white one around my town that had em on the side glass and the one I'm about to buy has one on the back too! Who knows...

Kids...

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

red96rsAug-08-07 05:02 PM
132 posts,
#1024, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 10
Aug-08-07 05:04 PM by red96rs

Ok, for those who dont know, the "hatchet man" Is the symbol of Pyschopathic Records. I.e.= Insane Clown Possee, Dark Lotus, Twiztid, and so forth. It is also a symbol of the Juggalo family. Its not "kids" putting meaning-less stickers on thier cars, it is to show loyalty to the Juggalo family, and so we can find each other easily going down the road. I've been part of the "Family" for 5 years now, and they have truely been there to help me when i need it. everything from a place to crash if i needed the couch, (sometimes we didnt even know each other) to a ride 20 miles down the road because my bike got a flat.

*ok thats all from me about this for now*

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

DanKidAug-08-07 05:54 PM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#1025, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 11

So what are you saying? If I drive around with a jiggalo sticker on my window (which I wouldn't), would someone pull up next to me and loan me money if I asked them to?

red96rsAug-08-07 08:40 PM
132 posts,
#1026, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 12

lol... no i aint saying that. but its just like the "DSM" family from what i hear... if you really need the help its there. If i have no where else to go, i know i can find a juggalo to take me in for the night, just like you go to the Shoot out, and blow a CV out, someone will find one for you.

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

djtrickeeAug-09-07 04:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#1027, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
Aug-09-07 04:58 AM by djtrickee

Haha,

N/m.

Built. That's All...
www.monkeybuttpirate.com

2GeclipseRSAug-09-07 11:12 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
#1028, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 14

icp420bbq.

I strongly dislike icp and 99.9% of the juggalos i've met. Their music and the idea of shang-gri-la or whatever disturbs me.

Nice car btw. Keep stocking up those parts.

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

RoninEclipse2GAug-09-07 11:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1029, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 15

there are a few people out there that are good upsatanding types that would call themselves juggalos, unfortunatly they are the exception, not the rule.

most of the "juggalos" I've met are stupid stoners with too much attitude trying to be some kind of crazy mix between goths and gangsters and failing in both directions.

now don't take this as saying that I hate ICP or anything "dark carnival" I've got a few cd's and enjoy a song here and there, and they have managed to truly create a following and a niche. unfortunately the majority ruins it for the few, and I would never, ever call myself a juggalo or advertize a giant hatchetman on my car.

I'm a ninja.

Erik P.

red96rsAug-09-07 05:25 PM
132 posts,
#1030, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 16
Aug-09-07 06:37 PM by red96rs

I totally agree with you, there are way to many Fake, Idiotic kids, calling themselves Juggalos these days. Back in the day we didnt have to worry about these assholes, but now more and more they try to ruin our good name. (well, not good but you know what i mean.)

As far as my giant hatchet man, where i live no moronic kids here have them. i dont have to worry about some moron talking shit to me, because no one around here really knows what a Juggalo or Ninja is. And yes, Ninja is more like it.

P.S. whats wrong with stoners? I happen to enjoy the herb myself.

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

RoninEclipse2GAug-10-07 07:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2745 posts,
#1031, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 17

Originally posted by red96rs
P.S. whats wrong with stoners? I happen to enjoy the herb myself.

yet again, the majority ruins it for the few that are actually responsible enough to partake and not be complete idiot asshats

Erik P.

MalenkoAug-18-07 04:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#1032, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 18

I hate ICP, they suck. Worse is people confusing Malenko with Milenko.

Malenko = awesome wrestler
Milenko = faygo rootbeer queer.

red96rsAug-18-07 04:10 PM
132 posts,
#1033, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 19

Now there is no reason for you to be an ass is there?.... in my oppinion werstling sucks the fat one but i am not calling "Malenko" a fag now am i?

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

JefusthejuggaloAug-21-07 08:54 AM
Member since Jun 06th 2007
23 posts,
#1034, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 20

ummm, i think my name says it all.... but know this, i dont do drugs, i dont live at home with my mom and dad(rip mom), i have a "im going some where" type job. i do let the music i love define me to a point. i will not drop my morals, an do somthing that is thought to be cool or whatever. yeah, most juggalos are dumb ass stoners that are doing jack with there life, but thats not real fair to the rest of us out there to be tossed in the pot with them. dont mean to blab so much but i gota stick up for the fam. but im likn the stock look in good condition... unlike me. now to finish my search and make my 2gnt idle.... grrrrrrr (bring on the flaming)

NightfallAug-21-07 09:50 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#1035, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"
In response to Reply # 21

Sooo.... you done any mods to her yet? What's the plan here?

red96rsAug-21-07 10:40 AM
132 posts,
#1036, "planned mods"
In response to Reply # 22
Aug-21-07 10:46 AM by red96rs

First off, Welcome to the fourms Ninja ^^,

As for the plan for my car:
8.8:1 Bottom end rebuild kit from Modern Performance
stock rebuilt head w/ light P&P
50 or 60 trim t3/t4 hybrid with .63 exhaust a/r, .63 ish intake a/r (garrett)
60mm TB
034 EIC with 370 cc injectors
MSD DIS-2
255 HP fuel pump
Water/alc injection
1g SMIC/BOV (for now)
GSX front calipers
Carbon hood/hatch
rear disc conversion
Cleaned up OBX LSD

There is more but this covers the main part. I'll be running 15 psi or less untill i get a good FMIC, and i want to find an HKS SSQV. after that i will get bigger injectors for the EIC, and pump it up to 20 DD and 25 on race day. I am also working on a stand alone oil system for the turbo. I'm thinking, oil tank, to electric pump, through oil cooler, to turbo and back to tank. or mabye from turbo to oil cooler to tank. dont know yet.

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

NightfallAug-21-07 11:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
335 posts,
#1037, "RE: planned mods"
In response to Reply # 23

Originally posted by red96rs I am also working on a stand alone oil system for the turbo. I'm thinking, oil tank, to electric pump, through oil cooler, to turbo and back to tank. or mabye from turbo to oil cooler to tank. dont know yet.

I was just considering putting an oil cooler between my turbo and oil pan the other day but this seems like something to look into further. Did you read about that setup somewhere or is it an original idea? I've never heard of doing it that way but it sounds like it would be very effective.

red96rsAug-21-07 01:57 PM
132 posts,
#1038, "RE: planned mods"
In response to Reply # 24

it came to me in a vision, as a way to make sure the turbo has oil at all times, and to keep the oil in the motor cooler. i'm sure it has been done though.

from 2g chat
‹DarkOne› .
‹DarkOne› at 9am.
‹DarkOne› on a saturday.

ScreaminEAug-22-07 06:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
815 posts,
#1039, "RE: Pics of my stock 96 rs, incase you are bored. (Huge pics sorry)"

Originally posted by red96rs
Ok, for those who dont know, the "hatchet man" Is the symbol of Pyschopathic Records. I.e.= Insane Clown Possee, Dark Lotus, Twiztid, and so forth. It is also a symbol of the Juggalo family. Its not "kids" putting meaning-less stickers on thier cars, it is to show loyalty to the Juggalo family, and so we can find each other easily going down the road. I've been part of the "Family" for 5 years now, and they have truely been there to help me when i need it. everything from a place to crash if i needed the couch, (sometimes we didnt even know each other) to a ride 20 miles down the road because my bike got a flat. *ok thats all from me about this for now*

thats the gayest shit I ever heard

Just kiddin dawg, I used to be an ICP fan back in the day, Keep drinking Faygo

Top Team 2GNT Community Introductions topic #1013 Previous topic | Next topic