Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #9930
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hahn instructions" Previous topic | Next topic
ziggydbNov-20-01 11:27 PM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9930, "Hahn instructions"

If anyone has the hahn stage 2 instructions could you please send them to ziggydb@hotmail.com. THanks a lot

dave

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Hahn instructions, ziggydb, Nov-23-01 02:19 PM, #1
RE: Hahn instructions, JustOne, Nov-24-01 04:20 AM, #2
      RE: Hahn instructions, ziggydb, Nov-24-01 06:58 AM, #3
           RE: Hahn instructions, JustOne, Nov-24-01 05:17 PM, #4
                RE: Hahn instructions, ziggydb, Nov-24-01 05:20 PM, #5
                     RE: Hahn instructions, JustOne, Nov-24-01 05:35 PM, #6
                          RE: Hahn instructions, ziggydb, Nov-24-01 05:41 PM, #7
                               RE: Hahn instructions, JustOne, Nov-25-01 09:51 AM, #8
                                    I just sent you an e-mail, TeamDeanoD, Nov-26-01 01:13 AM, #9

ziggydbNov-23-01 02:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9931, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 0

anyone??

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JustOneNov-24-01 04:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#9932, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 1

I have the instructions for the kit. Mine came w/ stage one and two. It has the instructions for the side mount ic not the front mount. If this is what you need let me know. I can photocopy them and mail it to you. Or you could just call HRC and they could do the same.

ziggydbNov-24-01 06:58 AM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
#9933, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 2

could U just email them?

JustOneNov-24-01 05:17 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#9934, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 3

Man that's a lot of scanning to do. Did you just need the part w/ the side mount IC instructions, or did you need everything?

ziggydbNov-24-01 05:20 PM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
#9935, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 4

Kind of everything because i am thinking about buying it and I want to see the instructions to make sure I know about everything before I buy it. Also to see if I have to keep saving for a mechanic to do it or if i can. It would help me out a lot if u could do this for me.

JustOneNov-24-01 05:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#9936, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 5

I can photo copy them for you and then send them to you. There are kinda a lot of pages, to scan anyway. It would be a lot easier to just take them to a copy place and make them do the work. All I would have to do is drop it in the mail.

sorry man, its kinda a take it or leave it situation I'm to lazy to scan that many pages.

As for the install being hard. It's not that bad as long as you map everything out and take it slow.

let me know and I can get that in the mail Monday for you.

ziggydbNov-24-01 05:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
19 posts,
#9937, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 6

Would you need me to pay you? and if so how much. Thanks

JustOneNov-25-01 09:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
#9938, "RE: Hahn instructions"
In response to Reply # 7

Don't worry about it. e-mail me your address and I will have it in the mail monday.

williams_brian_99@yahoo.com

TeamDeanoDNov-26-01 01:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1099 posts,
#9939, "I just sent you an e-mail"
In response to Reply # 8

I am begging for a handout as well

97 RS(PTE SC-61, Built Long Block, Electromotive Tec 3)It's Here!

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #9930 Previous topic | Next topic