Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #824
View in linear mode

Subject: "Were on line is the best place to order the star turbo kits???" Previous topic | Next topic
JustOneJan-07-01 04:41 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1278 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#824, "Were on line is the best place to order the star turbo kits???"

Were on line is the best place to order the star turbo kits???

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Phat99EclipseJan-07-01 06:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#825, "RE: Were on line is the best place to order the star turbo kits???"
In response to Reply # 0

I know Wyatt is selling them. Check out his webpage. It's http://www.turbogs.dsmpower.com

I ordered mine thru Importparts.com and waited several months for it to come in. On top of that they forgot to include the Walbro fuel pump. Got left out somehow... I got a good deal, 2800 shipped to my door, with a Greddy TT and Magnecore Wires included at that price. I talked to Roger Dang. Others have had worse luck than I. I know BillyBob didn't even get his manifold... A fuel pump can be had just about anywhere, but this manifold is exclusive to this kit... be careful where you order and always check with others who have ordered from them. That way you can see their experiences. Sometimes it's just better to deal with a shop you trust and can frequent face to face just to have that piece of mind of someone local if problems arise.

Later,
DoN

'99 GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2, CFDF Clutch
Greddy Manual Boost Controller
Greddy BOV and EVO Exhaust
Greddy TT and shift knob
B&M Edge Short Shifter
AF/X UDP
Eibach Sportlines with Tokiko Blues

'99 Eclipse GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2
Greddy EVO Exhuast
AEM Big Brakes
Greddy Type S BOV
Pioneer DEH-P7200
Bazooka EL1500 running 2 MTX 10" Subs
Fosgate Separates throughout

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #824 Previous topic | Next topic