Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #64590
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zex Kit" Previous topic | Next topic
2genNATryMEFeb-03-04 04:30 PM
Member since Jan 05th 2004
7 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64590, "Zex Kit"

I was just wonderin if anyone has done a zex kit on a 420a. If so is it good or not. I want to do that or venom but venom is so expensive.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

djtrickeeFeb-03-04 04:58 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#64594, "RE: Zex Kit"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 2genNATryME
I was just wonderin if anyone has done a zex kit on a 420a. If so is it good or not. I want to do that or venom but venom is so expensive.

Yes. of course its been done. But oh wait... search!! There is tons of info here on it and venom... you can find it.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

injendsmFeb-05-04 06:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#64768, "RE: Zex Kit"
In response to Reply # 1

i have a friend with a zex 50 shot on his 2gnt. he runs a 14.6 and he has told me it works great. i have heard mixed things about zex. i would stick with nx if i were you.

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #64590 Previous topic | Next topic