Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #6388
View in linear mode

Subject: "My engine" Previous topic | Next topic
Armond30Jun-16-01 08:14 PM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6388, "My engine"

LAST EDITED ON 17-Jun-01 AT 01:15 AM (PST)

I just hope I can get it in and broken in quickly
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1727220&a=13281520&p=50439529&Sequence=0&res=high

A.D.P.
Bring it on............

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Sweeeeet!!!, Phat99Eclipse, Jun-17-01 01:56 AM, #1
Is that in your house?, HeDog, Jun-17-01 02:32 AM, #2
RE: Is that in your house?, dsm1, Jun-17-01 02:50 AM, #3
      RE: Is that in your house?, TeamStan2gnt, Jun-17-01 05:24 AM, #4
           RE: Is that in your house?, Kory, Jun-17-01 05:51 AM, #5
                RE: Is that in your house?, eclipsekaiser, Jun-17-01 09:22 AM, #6
RE: My engine, Armond30, Jun-17-01 01:56 PM, #7
RE: My engine, Patrick, Jun-17-01 05:36 PM, #8
RE: My engine, turbomex1, Jun-17-01 05:47 PM, #9
RE: My engine, Armond30, Jun-17-01 05:59 PM, #10
      RE: My engine, 95ESi, Jun-17-01 06:06 PM, #11
           RE: My engine, 99GSBBTurbo, Jun-17-01 08:43 PM, #12
                RE: My engine, TeamMuRiX, Jun-17-01 09:46 PM, #13
                RE: My engine, TeamStan2gnt, Jun-18-01 04:47 AM, #14
                LOOKIE!!!! IT's my car!, Armond30, Jun-22-01 05:57 PM, #16
                     RE: LOOKIE!!!! IT's my car!, TeamMuRiX, Jun-23-01 12:44 AM, #18
                          RE: LOOKIE!!!! IT's my car!, Armond30, Jun-24-01 09:01 AM, #19
                RE: My engine, Armond30, Jun-22-01 06:00 PM, #17
RE: My engine, RyaN95i4, Jun-18-01 04:55 AM, #15

Phat99EclipseJun-17-01 01:56 AM
Old School 2GNTer
203 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6389, "Sweeeeet!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

I love the compressor housing... it is powder coated or a high temp paint? I noticed that alot of the same color is on several parts, i.e. NOS Bottle, Intake manifold, cam gears, etc... Also, I wish my wife would let me work on an engine in the house much less the living room infront of the TV... you must be single... lucky bastard... j/k...

DoN
'99 GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2, CFDF Clutch
Greddy Manual Boost Controller
Greddy BOV and EVO Exhaust
Greddy TT and shift knob
AF/X Underdrive Pulley
AEM Big Brake Kit
B&M Edge Short Shifter
Eibach Sportlines with Tokiko Blues

'99 Eclipse GS Sports Edition
Star Stage 2
Greddy EVO Exhuast
AEM Big Brakes
Greddy Type S BOV
Pioneer DEH-P7200
Bazooka EL1500 running 2 MTX 10" Subs
Fosgate Separates throughout

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HeDogJun-17-01 02:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
251 posts,
#6390, "Is that in your house?"
In response to Reply # 0

HeDog

'95 Nstar White GS (AT) w/blue fade

Performance:
Iceman Cold Air Intake
Thermal R&D 3" Turbo Exhaust

Suspension:
Focuz RSII Dual Spring Coilovers
Tokico Blue Struts
Front Upper Strut bar

Exterior:
'99 Front & Rear Bumpers
Chrome/Clear Projectors
Catz Zeta 00 Headlight System
PIAA Platinum Low beams
PIAA 1100x Driving Lights
G2 Altezza Taillights
Clear Corners
3 Piece WW Midwing Spoiler

http://www.dsmtuners.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=879

HeDog

'95 Eclipse GS/Turboed

HRC Stage II with FMIC.

dsm1Jun-17-01 02:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
388 posts,
#6391, "RE: Is that in your house?"
In response to Reply # 2

That is one sweet ass looking engine man! A tricked out fully built 420A motor adds a certain homelyness feeling to any living room:)

STAR Turbo stage II
180whp @ 5psi(untuned)

TeamStan2gntJun-17-01 05:24 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#6392, "RE: Is that in your house?"
In response to Reply # 3

Thats pretty hot! Reminds me a bit of Joe's engine.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon 420A-Turbo
Former and future nitrous user

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

KoryJun-17-01 05:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2620 posts,
#6393, "RE: Is that in your house?"
In response to Reply # 4

i love how the red compliments the wood table and the turbo blends nicely with the carpet. the unique touch of red polish valve cover lends itself to create such an ambient atmosphere of comfort! HAHAHA NICE!

Oh yea... u know i be pimpin!

"RACECAR backwards is RACECAR!"

Kory
ticklemekory@cisco.com
Happy Honda Hunting!

The Original 2GNT []D[][]Y[][]D

96 RS

97 GSX

eclipsekaiserJun-17-01 09:22 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
#6394, "RE: Is that in your house?"
In response to Reply # 5

oh man, that looks nice...! Spooge factor of 10

-K-

Armond30Jun-17-01 01:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
#6395, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 0

yeah, that's in my living room. Hopefully I can get it out of there tommorrow or tuesday and put it in my car. I just finished up my ICE today hehehehe.

A.D.P.
Bring it on............

PatrickJun-17-01 05:36 PM
Old School 2GNTer
54 posts,
#6396, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 0

Armond,
The engine looks damn sweet...what compression did you go with? Glad to see your back and ready to get running again

Patrick

turbomex1Jun-17-01 05:47 PM
Old School 2GNTer
44 posts,
#6397, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 8

LAST EDITED ON 17-Jun-01 AT 10:49 PM (PST)

looks great.ill trade ya!lol

Armond30Jun-17-01 05:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
#6398, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 8

I've got the JE 8.8:1's in it.

A.D.P.
Bring it on............

95ESiJun-17-01 06:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#6399, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 10

Did you rebuild that in your living room?!?

Boost is GOOOOOOOD!

99GSBBTurboJun-17-01 08:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1191 posts,
#6400, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 11

That's the Sweetest 420A I've ever seen!!!! You only put pistons in it??? What about valves...or rings...ect???

And What did you use on the Exhaust part of the turbo??? I wanna make my engine head dark blue, like the Type R texture.

Ball Bearing Star Stage II
"Power is nothing without control"

I use to have a White 99 GS Sport with a Star Stage II Ball Bearing T3/T4 turbo...it was fun untill....well those who remember me know Oh Ya...this is what I have now... a 99' GSX...

TeamMuRiXJun-17-01 09:46 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1502 posts,
#6401, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 12

LOL.

About Time Armond! You and Joe getting your engines all shiny means I better do mine up some more before the shootout As for does he have more than pistons, well, I will put it like this. With that type of detail and a guy who would have his car engine in his living room, do you think he would have stopped there?? lol I promise you he has a LOT more than pistons, but I will let him tell you that. Armond, hurry and get that thing in your heavy ass car so I can smoke you haha. - Send me your pics and I have plenty of space to put them ona proper website Armond. oh, here is an old pic of his car too guys ..

(thats my car behind his)

MuRiX
97 Eclipse GS HRC Stage IV+ I think
Sitting and collecting dust most of the time..
A.D.P.
http://www.murix.com

05 Mazda RX-8
06 Lotus Elise

TeamStan2gntJun-18-01 04:47 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#6402, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 13

That is the most beautiful lot of cars I've ever seen! Phat 2Gs and A/S one behind the other.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon 420A-Turbo
Former and future nitrous user

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Armond30Jun-22-01 05:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
#6403, "LOOKIE!!!! IT's my car!"
In response to Reply # 13

That's phat I didn't even have those pics. I need to buy a digital camera so I can take mroe pictures (or want to take more pictures. I get burned out with developers).

A.D.P.
Bring it on............

TeamMuRiXJun-23-01 12:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1502 posts,
#6404, "RE: LOOKIE!!!! IT's my car!"
In response to Reply # 16

Armond,

You know I got you covered. I will be back in town on July 2 so we can take lots of pics then. I have tons of webspace to put this stuff. I am bringing my digital video camera so maybe we can record some races too. Pick me up from the airport!! hehe.

MuRiX
97 Eclipse GS HRC Stage IV+
Sitting and collecting dust most of the time..
A.D.P.
http://www.murix.com

05 Mazda RX-8
06 Lotus Elise

Armond30Jun-24-01 09:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
#6405, "RE: LOOKIE!!!! IT's my car!"
In response to Reply # 18

Cool, just give me a ring man (you get to see the 19" chrome hehehehehehhehe)

A.D.P.
Bring it on............

Armond30Jun-22-01 06:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
#6406, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 12

HRC actually ceramic coated my manifold and exhaust housing for me before I got the kit You don't want to know all the stuff I got in this motor man. It makes me cry (cause I know how much it cost :-/ )

A.D.P.
Bring it on............

RyaN95i4Jun-18-01 04:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2152 posts,
#6407, "RE: My engine"
In response to Reply # 0

armond, congrats on nearly getitng to the completion of your project! BTW, shant started a post in the gen forum at asog about your engine

http://pub11.ezboard.com/fasog75673generaltopics.showMessage?topicID=5742.topic

http://www.groundfloormotorsports.com

95 Avenger
ATX->MTX Swap
Holset HX40 @ 26 psi

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #6388 Previous topic | Next topic