Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #58545
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zex Wet or NX wet?" Previous topic | Next topic
FryguyOct-14-03 05:47 AM
Member since Oct 02nd 2002
55 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58545, "Zex Wet or NX wet?"

I've got a 97 RS with a couple BPMS (intake/exhaust/plugs/wires) and a basically complete suspension, and my goal is to be quite a bit faster, and since I don't have 4000ish to throw down on a turbo + install + basic supporting mods for safety etc, I'm choosing to go nitrous. Now, I know to get a wet kit, and I've seen NX wet for around $530 for the base kit, how much is Zex, and which is better from a safety standpoint? From a speed standpoint? I am not going to be replacing any internals, and I plan on running about a 50-60 shot. About the only mod I plan on doing is getting NGK plugs 1 step colder (how do the colder plugs affect driving off the bottle?). My car has 95k on it, and I'm relatively concerned about reliability, but I also want to be able to spank some other cars on the road more than what I'm spanking now (most notably I want to be able to hang with/beat my friends 2004 WRX, that rich bastard).

I don't want to save up for a turbo, as I plan on buying a new car in 2-3 years when I get out of college, and by the time I have 4000 saved up for the turbo, I'll be throwing that down as part of a down payment on something like an STI. Since I can do a whole nitrous setup for under $1000, it's much more viable for my needs/budget.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, tim97rs, Oct-14-03 05:53 AM, #1
RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Fryguy, Oct-14-03 06:09 AM, #2
      RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, DarkRacer, Oct-14-03 09:40 AM, #3
           RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Raven457, Oct-14-03 10:20 AM, #4
           RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, VendorHRC, Oct-14-03 10:55 AM, #5
                RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Raven457, Oct-14-03 11:02 AM, #6
           RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, VendorHRC, Oct-14-03 11:09 AM, #7
                RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, importzrule, Oct-14-03 11:16 AM, #8
                     RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, 98Talon, Oct-14-03 11:46 AM, #9
                          RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-14-03 12:15 PM, #10
                          RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Fryguy, Oct-14-03 12:19 PM, #11
                               RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, DarkRacer, Oct-14-03 06:00 PM, #12
                                    RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, importzrule, Oct-14-03 06:20 PM, #13
                                    RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Nitrous_RS1997, Oct-14-03 06:22 PM, #14
                                    RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, injendsm, Oct-14-03 06:37 PM, #15
                                    RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, pfmicks, Oct-15-03 07:05 PM, #26
                                    RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-14-03 07:02 PM, #16
                                         RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, DarkRacer, Oct-14-03 09:18 PM, #17
                                              RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, 98Talon, Oct-15-03 05:26 AM, #18
                                                   RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, pn0ymahal, Oct-15-03 05:38 AM, #19
                                                   RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-15-03 05:43 AM, #20
                                                   RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, injendsm, Oct-15-03 06:20 AM, #21
                                                        RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, wickedtalon, Oct-15-03 07:01 AM, #22
                                                             RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, VendorHRC, Oct-15-03 11:51 AM, #23
                                                   RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, DarkRacer, Oct-15-03 12:03 PM, #24
                                                        RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, thedawg, Oct-15-03 12:22 PM, #25
                                                             RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, eclipse_99rs, Oct-16-03 12:08 PM, #27
                                                                  RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Cereal5, Oct-16-03 10:44 PM, #28
                                                                       RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, BlueMach5, Oct-17-03 11:19 AM, #29
                                                                            RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Fryguy, Oct-17-03 04:02 PM, #30
                                                                                 RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?, Cereal5, Oct-17-03 10:04 PM, #31

tim97rsOct-14-03 05:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58546, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 0

Def. go NX! i had it and was very happy. honda drivers use Zex, your not a honda driver are you

NX is better.

USED TO HAVE...Everything you wish you had, and then some...

You are somebody special Tim, you matter! - from the admins (but nobody likes you, because your username is just like that other guy's, and you whine a lot)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FryguyOct-14-03 06:09 AM
55 posts,
#58548, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 1

Sure it's faster, but is it as safe as zex?

Also, how is the NX kit engaged? I know zex is armed, and then it's activated at WOT.

I'm looking for the optimum in safety when using this. I plan on having an a-pillar pod cluster with an A/F gauge and an EGT guage just to keep things in check. Anything else I need to do to ensure safety (besides strengthening engine interals, which is obvious, but I already said I don't want to mess with my engine)

DarkRacerOct-14-03 09:40 AM
Member since Oct 01st 2003
16 posts,
#58576, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 2

Nothing is safter than Zex. If you think so, then where is the NMU for the NX aye? Or would you rather just hit a button and cram nos into your engine? Go Zex (or if you have thousands to spend) Venom. I personaly use Zex, and anyone who thinks your not *fast* with it, I have mid 14s with using Zex. Its all down to driving. And whoever wuz the dude saying something about hondaz, people drive hondas cuz they poor, they go to autozone cuz they poor, they put APC stickers on there car...cuz..They poor! Anyone who is serious about racing gets nitrious. If they are smart they get Zex. The people in F&F used the NOS brand, and that shit is made by FORD! Nothin is safter than Zex, and I can back that up with many logical statments, whats safe about Nx? Not a damn thing. Its set up to where you push a button and the nos flows... If saftey is your number 1 priority, as it should be, then get Zex.

Raven457Oct-14-03 10:20 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2002
213 posts,
#58578, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by DarkRacer
The people in F&F used the NOS brand, and that shit is made by FORD!

What the hell are you talking about? Learn yourself some history, son.

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/NOS/GenInfo/History.html

Finally, in the 1970s, nitrous "came out of the closet". It was the hot topic of conversation. Especially since a number of entrepreneurs brought systems to market that were highly erratic, at best. It was at this point in time when a couple of successful automotive technicians and racers, Mike Thermos and Dale Vaznaian, saw there was a potential for nitrous -done right.

In 1978 Mike and Dale formed Nitrous Oxide Systems, Inc., and the rest is history. They didn't invent nitrous oxide -they simply perfected its use and elevated it to a position of prominence in the automotive performance community.

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/NewsInfo/History/History.html

The company was then aquired by Holly (you know, the carburetor company? Yeah, them.) and has been sold as under the licensed brand name NOS ever since.

...Immediately following the purchase from Coltec, Holley set out to do just that--to be a larger, more aggressive company--and to stamp its role as the heart and soul of performance. Several strategically important company buy-outs materialized that included Hirel Technologies Fuel Injection, Weiand Automotive Industries and Lunati. These initial purchases were later followed with Hooker Headers, Flowtech and Airmass exhaust products, NOS nitrous systems...

While you could indeed pop the hood on many Fords and find a Holly carb, Holly wasn't ever owned by Ford - they merrily enjoyed a cozy working relationship with FoMoCo.

VendorHRCOct-14-03 10:55 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#58581, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 4

I'll bet he never says THAT again (NOS owned by Ford)}(

Raven457Oct-14-03 11:02 AM
Member since Nov 24th 2002
213 posts,
#58582, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 5

one can hope.

VendorHRCOct-14-03 11:09 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#58585, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 3

I see both sides of this debate. There's a lot to be said for the safety features built into a Zex, but I don't see it as an argument against the NX. Follow the instructions and set it up as they say, school yourself on the do's and don'ts of nitrous (which you should do ANYWAY, lol) and NX can deliver lots of nitrous fun. We've used their equipment exclusively for years, and their four nozzle system (port injection) fits nicely under the intake manifold of a 420A DSM.

importzruleOct-14-03 11:16 AM
Member since May 12th 2003
162 posts,
#58586, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 7

NOS "equals" FORD....the dumbest comment I think I have ever heard on this forum, think before you speak, and dont speak if you dont know what the hell your talking about.

-Ryan a.k.a. "r'ICE'r" 99EclipseGS "10th Anniversary Edition" *2Low,2Slow* / Superior Master Of The A604 / 18.418 1/4e.t. .165 r/t

98TalonOct-14-03 11:46 AM
Member since Apr 22nd 2002
1096 posts,
#58589, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 8

Seriously, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, if he would've said that to me in person, I would've slapped him... backhanded, like "bitch, shut up" style. Zex kits suck ass, get NX or N.O.S. I understand that you're concerned about safety, but if you aren't smart enough to not push the button when you don't want to spray, then you shouldn't have nitrous in your car anyway. Furthermore, you can put a WOT switch (which will make it only spray when the accelerator is to the floor) on an NOS or NX kit as well.

1990 Eclipse GS-T

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-14-03 12:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#58592, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 9

Be nice guys, teh comment was made by a newbie, who probably just didn't know.

'95 Eclipse TurboGS (garage deco)
'95 TSi AWD (restoring a survivor)
'97 Talon ESi-T (poor impulse control)
'99 Eclipse RS-T (daily beater)
'13 Evo X (mostly stock)
'17 Sienna (Middle Aged Dad Mobile)

Factory Service Manuals: http://nawdu.de/files/

FryguyOct-14-03 12:19 PM
55 posts,
#58593, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 9

So with an NX kit with a WOT switch, what is different between it and Zex safety wise? Doesn't zex have a module that will stop you from leaning out? Yes I plan on learning how to use nos and be careful with it, but I am doing this on a stock 420A, and I can NOT have any amount of downtime (need the car to get to school/work 7 days a week). When I get around to ordering this next spring (dont' feel like spraying on ice lol) I'm going to see what's available price-wise and if anything new has come out for either brand, as it's definetely between zex and NX right now.

DarkRacerOct-14-03 06:00 PM
16 posts,
#58617, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 11

why u haten? I heard the rumor that Nos wuz owned by Ford. And I would like to see any of u kids try and slap me with ur bitch cars lol. This wuzn't a debate about the brand nos, I mentioned it so wut cry about it. You all call mitsubishi's imports when in fact they are made in fucken USA cuz DODGE owns them, so shut the fuck to me about history. Quite haten on me cuz I wuz tryn to help someone with a question, I gave an opinion not making fun of anyone, if you want to start bashing people, go to www.dsmtuners.com they will be sure to make u welcome

importzruleOct-14-03 06:20 PM
Member since May 12th 2003
162 posts,
#58619, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 12

Ah yes DaimlerChrysler does hold stock in Mitsubishi, just as Ford owns part of Mazda, just as Chevy and Isuzu have their little gig going, and if you talk to Nissan theyll tell you their 350Z has a twin in Infiniti, but if you think we didnt know that our "MITSUBISHI's" were in fact Dodge's aka Chryslers than your a fool, when I pop my hood I can spot about 3 chrysler emblems without moving, but see smart guy, the reason they are called DSMs is so to say broken down for you, Diamond (Mitsu) Star (This is where Chrysler comes in) Motors, this would mean that it is in face just as much mitsubishi as it is dodge, hmmm, i wonder why neons are in import junk yards, the same as probes, im not trying to be hipocritical or an asshole by no means, but I just dont like people who make up things just to sound like they know what they are talking about , not saying that it wasnt just an honest mistake b/c i have made many believe me, but ive done my time and research, either way, you know something now you didnt know before, so your learnin, and thats always good when it comes to cars

-Ryan a.k.a. "r'ICE'r" 99EclipseGS "10th Anniversary Edition" *2Low,2Slow* / Superior Master Of The A604 / 18.418 1/4e.t. .165 r/t

Nitrous_RS1997Oct-14-03 06:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1311 posts,
#58620, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"

You gave a WRONG fact, who makes something isnt a matter of opinion...its a matter of does or doesnt. anyways, about the question...when used right, you dont need any "magic box" to make nitrous safe. a NX kit only sprays when a switch is armed, and it also has a TPS switch, where it will only spray when you are WOT(100% throttle). a nitrous kit isnt a complicated thing, they all basically do the same thing the same way. they introduce nitrous into the intake manifold or directly into the runners(direct port) to increase HP. i used a NX kit for over 2 years and never had a single problem. honestly, id just get whatever kit is cheaper. ZEX kits are great, NX kits are great. way back when, you couldnt use a ZEX kit on a OBD2 NT car because it A) required a return fuel system which we dont have and B) our TPS didnt give off enough voltage to trigger the WOT switch it uses. im sure they have changed this by now, so that it works properly though. In short, go with whichever is cheaper...when used right they are all safe and do the same thing.

1999 Black C5
1997 Silver RS
Wiseco 8.8:1 Pistons(back to low compression!)
Eagle Rods
T3/T4 Turbo
Custom FMIC
Greddy Exhaust
390's
Most current 1/8th mile time: 8.3@90mph 2.015 60'(Nitto Drag radials, i suck)

injendsmOct-14-03 06:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#58622, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 14

damn this place is starting to get like tuners. one person says one wrong thing and everything jumps on his ass like he killed someone. wtf is up with that? thought this place was better than that:shrug

pfmicksOct-15-03 07:05 PM
Member since Oct 10th 2002
1349 posts,
#58687, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 14

Originally posted by Nitrous_RS1997
anyways, about the question...when used right, you dont need any "magic box" to make nitrous safe. a NX kit only sprays when a switch is armed, and it also has a TPS switch, where it will only spray when you are WOT(100% throttle). a nitrous kit isnt a complicated thing, they all basically do the same thing the same way. they introduce nitrous into the intake manifold or directly into the runners(direct port) to increase HP. i used a NX kit for over 2 years and never had a single problem. honestly, id just get whatever kit is cheaper. ZEX kits are great, NX kits are great. way back when, you couldnt use a ZEX kit on a OBD2 NT car because it A) required a return fuel system which we dont have and B) our TPS didnt give off enough voltage to trigger the WOT switch it uses. im sure they have changed this by now, so that it works properly though. In short, go with whichever is cheaper...when used right they are all safe and do the same thing.

I totally agree with Nitrous_RS1997, search on eBay, and see which one you can get for the better deal

User banned for scamming members on 2GNT, WIDSM, and CHITOWNDSM. This user and his brother Jason Ames have been involved with theft of parts from other DSM members. This individual is not trustworthy and should not be involved in any type of sale.

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-14-03 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#58623, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"

Originally posted by DarkRacer
why u haten? I heard the rumor that Nos wuz owned by Ford. And I would like to see any of u kids try and slap me with ur bitch cars lol. This wuzn't a debate about the brand nos, I mentioned it so wut cry about it. You all call mitsubishi's imports when in fact they are made in fucken USA cuz DODGE owns them, so shut the fuck to me about history. Quite haten on me cuz I wuz tryn to help someone with a question, I gave an opinion not making fun of anyone, if you want to start bashing people, go to www.dsmtuners.com they will be sure to make u welcome

be careful. You're working on a one way trip to Toonerville yourself.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

DarkRacerOct-14-03 09:18 PM
16 posts,
#58636, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 16

lol I know what DSM means yo, I heard from a friend about the brand NOS and I trusted him enough, but if you have proof that it was made by somethin else then hurra And the NX kit comes with the tps WOT throttle? I know Zex sells a programable TPS switch for users that don't have the nmu, but I don't no jack shit about any other nitrious brand then Zex. I can tell you everything about Zex, but I just say what I hear about other nitrious brands(Like NOS). And I'm on tunners damn turbo guyz think they are the shizznit and they always diss everyone. I will by no mean take offence to anything said though here or anywhere else online, so its all good. So for FUTURE reference, kindly say "don't listen to that guy here'z wuts up and the info to proove it" Not "Man Id bitch slap that guy if he wuz here for speaking like an idiot" If u wanna talk like that, go to tuners, otherwise im learning like everyone else, now I beleive the current Questions is

ZEX Wet or NX wet kit?

And with no supporting evidience I'm going to say Zex just because I feel comfortable using it and like the Zex setup. My 2 cents.....

98TalonOct-15-03 05:26 AM
Member since Apr 22nd 2002
1096 posts,
#58646, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 17

First, Don't come onto a board that I've been on for over a year and tell me how to talk kid. We all respond the same way to stupid shit like that ^^^. Second, We are much closer knit than the tuner crowd, and that allows us to have less tolerance for stuff like what was above. Don't go posting stuff unless you KNOW it to be true, that's all we ask. Oh, and seriously, please speak eloquently, not with the street slang, we're all intelligent people here, and hopefully you can learn something from us and perhaps we'll learn something from you as well.

1990 Eclipse GS-T

pn0ymahalOct-15-03 05:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
#58648, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 18

what your friend said might not be true. in this case its not so true. you should read and search before you think you know what your saying. turbo people dont think we know alot you can say we have tried everything else for example, all motor, nos or whatnot. so most turbo people know more then 'you'! so how about we get back to the subject at hand..
cool
Michael
99gs
HRC Stage IV 8-Injector Setup
2GNT Member #32

Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOneOct-15-03 05:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14938 posts,
#58649, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 19

I say NX. WOT switches are overrated - a momentary switch is good enough for me.

'13 Evo X (mostly stock)

injendsmOct-15-03 06:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
#58650, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 19

Originally posted by pn0ymahal
what your friend said might not be true. in this case its not so true. you should read and search before you think you know what your saying. turbo people dont think we know alot you can say we have tried everything else for example, all motor, nos or whatnot. so most turbo people know more then 'you'! so how about we get back to the subject at hand.. cool Michael 99gs HRC Stage IV 8-Injector Setup 2GNT Member #32

to clear things up, im pretty sure he meant the 4g63 guys when he referred to turbo people since he was talkin bout tuners at the time and that place consists mostly of turbo dsm owners.

wickedtalonOct-15-03 07:01 AM
Member since Jan 04th 2002
978 posts,
#58654, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 21
Oct-15-03 07:06 AM by wickedtalon

yo homies wuz up? ha .. j/k!!!

I would recommend the NX kit. I have it on my car and I love it. It comes w/ a WOT switch and just about anyone can install it. I ran it on my talon that has 130k + miles on it and it still has great compression. 210 all the way. Go with the NX. Instruction manuals and install pics are on their website.

PS Its called nitrous or N2O, not nos or naawwwss.

// Jim // 95 Talon / 99 Eclipse (sold)

Cincinnati,OH

VendorHRCOct-15-03 11:51 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
#58667, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 22

Wow! Let's all please take a deep breath and chant the mantra:

2GNT
2GNT
2GNT
2GNT
2GNT

Doesn't that feel better?

Spray it, boost it, or both ,
Bill

DarkRacerOct-15-03 12:03 PM
16 posts,
#58670, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 18

Yeah I ment the 4g63 owners sorry I didn't clerify that. I havn't had my car more than 6 months and I've already wasted over 5k on it, and I'm just now starting to learn about the 420a and as far as Nos goes, like I said I only know Zex. If you gyz who really know the histroy of nitrious and want to push that in my face and make me feel stupid, then thumbs up to you. I learned the truth of nitrious though so I have learned something new I can take constructive criticism. Anywayz, when you comepare the prices of NX and ZEX they are pretty much the same on terms of the Wet kits. On www.zex.com under Zex Kits, the wet kit for our 420a is around 600.00 but I would suggest buying the Kit new from some guy on ebay. A wet kit Zex kit on ebay runs from 400-500. I'm not sure about the prices of NX, probably similar.

thedawgOct-15-03 12:22 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#58671, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 24

I liked the NX kit I played with. It's very sturdy, good fittings, and the "sharktip" (or whatever its called) nozzle seemed like a good delivery method. Their website is really good too. I was able to figure out the install from info on their website and some help from 2gnt in about an hour.

eclipse_99rsOct-16-03 12:08 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
#58724, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 25

ok im replying but i didnt read everything too much bickering.

The NX kit is much easier to understand how it works. I wouldent put the zex kit on my car because it seems like too much B/S. Also nos and Nx wet kits are almost identical. I use a nos wet kit with a nx purge kit, works like a charm. just make sure you get a wot switch!

myspace.com/coastiecobb

Cereal5Oct-16-03 10:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#58763, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 27

I'm pretty sure that ZEX uses a TPS wide open throttle switch, meaning it goes off of the voltage from the tps to get your wide open throttle.

The standard NX kit just uses a mechanical switch that you creatively (haha) mount somewhere that is pressed when you are at or near WOT. It's basically just a push button switch with a long arm on it. Don't know if you can get a TPS switch for NX, as I never really wanted one. I just used push button.

Personally, I like NX. Tried and proven by many people around me. Your gonna get opinions going every which way, so either go with the cheapest, or research them both and choose based on the product with the advantages that fits YOU.

You should research more anyway and understand the basics about nitrous use before you <Ja Rule> blow yo'self up.</Ja> Jk. N2O is safe for you and your motor, as long as you aren't a retard about it.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

BlueMach5Oct-17-03 11:19 AM
Member since Jul 14th 2002
115 posts,
#58801, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 28

Agreed, Being smart about it #1 priority. WOT Switch or Push Button ur choice. I would probably use a WOT switch, wouldn't wanna pull a stupid and hit the wrong button LOL. This is a board for information not bitchin' Peeps give there opions and Ideas
So you guys need to chill out. Zex/Nos/NX who gives a Flying Fuck. Its nitrous. Its gonna make you go fast or blow your ass up

Research U

Best of luck with what ever set up you use Myself, Im just going turbo, then doing alittle build up then the N2o baby!

FryguyOct-17-03 04:02 PM
55 posts,
#58840, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 29

I'll probably end up starting a new post, but basically get whatever is cheaper, since both can be made to work the exact same way with various amount of work?

As for the pushbutton switch, when is it bad to push the switch? Do I have to be at or near WOT to nitrous, or can I spray at mid throttle?

Also, I don't know how comfortable I'd be holding it down while driving, I guess if I mounted it on the left part of the steering wheel I could hold it down with my left hand while I drove, and continued to shift with the right hand.

Cereal5Oct-17-03 10:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#58859, "RE: Zex Wet or NX wet?"
In response to Reply # 30

don't start a new thread.

Press the button when you have the gas all the way down, when you're in your powerband.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #58545 Previous topic | Next topic