Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57467
View in linear mode

Subject: "ZEX Nos Problem.." Previous topic | Next topic
DarkRacerOct-01-03 04:23 PM
Member since Oct 01st 2003
16 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57467, "ZEX Nos Problem.."

My NMU isn't responding when I use full open throttle. For those who know about the ZEX system its set up to the throttle position sensor and when the sensor is at wide open throttle the valve in the nmu(Nitrious management unit) Is supposed to open but it doesn't. I checked my TPS and it looks to be fine. Any thoughts?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: ZEX Nos Problem.., DocWhiplash, Oct-02-03 05:27 AM, #1
RE: ZEX Nos Problem.., davo345, Oct-02-03 06:00 AM, #2
      RE: ZEX Nos Problem.., DarkRacer, Oct-02-03 07:40 AM, #3
           RE: ZEX Nos Problem.., DocWhiplash, Oct-02-03 10:06 AM, #4
                RE: ZEX Nos Problem.., DarkRacer, Oct-02-03 10:25 PM, #5
                     RE: ZEX Nos Problem.., DocWhiplash, Oct-03-03 10:01 AM, #6

DocWhiplashOct-02-03 05:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57514, "RE: ZEX Nos Problem.."
In response to Reply # 0

Which zex box do you have? the newer ones have a learning nmu. The older ones are just set to go off at a certain tps voltage. We can only use the newer ones with the learning button on the side of the nmu, because our tps voltage wont activate the older boxes.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

davo345Oct-02-03 06:00 AM
Member since Jul 15th 2003
510 posts,
#57521, "RE: ZEX Nos Problem.."
In response to Reply # 1

damn that is a good thing to know

bobin' and weavin' in traffic. No other place i'd rather be .

^^^^^EVERYTHING HAS TO GO.

DarkRacerOct-02-03 07:40 AM
16 posts,
#57530, "RE: ZEX Nos Problem.."
In response to Reply # 2

its a new one. I had to program the computer. I tired disconnecting the power and reseting the computer but it didn't work, any thoughts.

DocWhiplashOct-02-03 10:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#57548, "RE: ZEX Nos Problem.."
In response to Reply # 3

What you do is turn the ign but not the car on. Make sure your bottle valve is closed and no nitrous in the lines. Flip the arming switch on, then go to the box and hit the button. The box will then blink from green to red. Then go to the car and press the gas pedal to the floor for ten seconds. After that then go back to the box and i believe it should be blinking green after that. Then turn the arming switch off then back on, then press the gas pedal to the floor and you should hear the selenoid switch on at that point. If you hear it clicking when the pedal is at WOT with the arming switch on then your done and ready to go out and spray.

95 eclipse RS

DarkRacerOct-02-03 10:25 PM
16 posts,
#57632, "RE: ZEX Nos Problem.."
In response to Reply # 4

Thanks! its workin now!

DocWhiplashOct-03-03 10:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#57647, "RE: ZEX Nos Problem.."
In response to Reply # 5

cool. Let us know how you like it

95 eclipse RS

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57467 Previous topic | Next topic