Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57175
View in linear mode

Subject: "zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratormicyekSep-28-03 05:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57175, "zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"

I just got done with my custom turbo install and all I can say is WOW...boost is like crack! And I'm only running 5psi right...I want to make sure I've got all the bugs worked out before I bump it up to 8 tommarrow when I have some daylight.

I just want to thank everyone here at 2gnt. This site has helped me out so much with this project and I couldn't have done it woith out you! And even though he'll probably read this a special thanks goes to my dad...for letting me occupie his shop and tools for weeks and letting me drive his car while mine was down. And all the help he gave me with broken bolts and some of the welding.

What did I learn from all this...custom jobs are a MAJOR PITA! But I learned a ton on how turbos work and I got to pick out all my compents and I think I made some pretty good choices...some not so good...but hey no one is perfect right?

One thing that baffles me though is why is my exhaust so quiet now? It's almost like stock agai I miss my fart can. How an I suppose to pick fights with ricers? Would a high flow cat or test pipe bring me back to normal? Has anyone else expericenced this?

Thanks again all...Especially Corbin, MetalJim, Motofool, XtreamRS, Wiki, and a whole lot of others that I can't think of right now...it's late.

getty up

-kent-

'98 Talon...gone, but not forgotten

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, RxR_Eclipse, Sep-28-03 06:06 PM, #1
RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Eclipse2NR, Sep-28-03 06:20 PM, #2
      RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Diceman19, Sep-28-03 07:34 PM, #4
           RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Eclipse2NR, Sep-28-03 07:55 PM, #5
                RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Diceman19, Sep-29-03 05:28 AM, #12
RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, WIKKI, Sep-28-03 06:26 PM, #3
RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Eclipse2NR, Sep-28-03 08:06 PM, #6
RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, wantturbo, Sep-28-03 08:49 PM, #7
RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Moderatormicyek, Sep-29-03 02:34 AM, #8
      RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, TeamXtremeRS, Sep-29-03 03:27 AM, #9
           RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, BlueMach5, Sep-29-03 03:47 AM, #10
                RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, BlueMach5, Sep-29-03 03:52 AM, #11
                     RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Teametx, Sep-29-03 08:20 AM, #13
                          RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Moderatormicyek, Sep-29-03 08:45 AM, #14
                               RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Collente, Sep-29-03 11:28 AM, #15
                               RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Eclipse2NR, Sep-29-03 01:53 PM, #17
                               RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, TeamXtremeRS, Sep-29-03 01:18 PM, #16
                                    RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Grashper, Sep-29-03 02:06 PM, #18
                                         RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Moderatormicyek, Sep-29-03 04:50 PM, #19
                                              RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Grashper, Sep-29-03 05:12 PM, #20
                                                   RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Teametx, Sep-30-03 05:44 AM, #21
                                                        RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Moderatormicyek, Sep-30-03 07:45 AM, #22
                                                             RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, soulcontroller, Sep-30-03 08:05 AM, #23
                                                             RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Teametx, Sep-30-03 09:05 AM, #24
                                                                  RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, BlackGSTurbo, Sep-30-03 10:07 AM, #25
                                                                       RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, cms, Sep-30-03 10:18 AM, #26
                                                                            RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, lickscissors, Sep-30-03 02:16 PM, #27
                                                                                 RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Moderatormicyek, Sep-30-03 03:09 PM, #28
                                                                                      RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, lickscissors, Sep-30-03 04:55 PM, #29
                                                                                           RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Moderatormicyek, Oct-01-03 02:05 AM, #30
                                                                                                RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!, Teametx, Oct-01-03 04:59 AM, #31

RxR_EclipseSep-28-03 06:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1792 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#57178, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Yea buddy. Custom is the best ....Congrats man. The reason the your exhaust is so quite is the turbo itself. It is like a huge resonator. If you want it loud again go with 2.75+ in tubing, no cat, and somthing like the 59.99 ebay mufflers. It will be loud again. Anyway good job on being different and keeping us custom guys going on here

Kevin
The old:

The new:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Eclipse2NRSep-28-03 06:20 PM
Member since Nov 25th 2002
581 posts,
#57181, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Yes, agreed. I just finished installing my Gottude semi-custom turbo kit tonight. Took 4 days of straight work. All new fuel lines from the pump to the rail and back, new fuel rail, 310cc injectors, SFMU, Garret T3, Walbro 255. We also piped a 1G SMIC which I've had bolted behind my bumper for months. I don't see why everything has so much trouble piping their I/C's, this took me 2 trips to the auto parts store and some radiator hoses and misc. pipe bends. No biggie. Car started! Yay... not quite ready to take her out on the road cause the turbo is in the way of my hood and it won't close. Hmmm....

1996 Eclipse RS / 5-Speed / Body Components by Aerogear / Coated in Magnetic Red Metallic v2 - More at http://home.insightbb.com/~mgalyan/
Mark Galyan - Greenwood, Indiana

Diceman19Sep-28-03 07:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#57189, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 2

man mark. you never mailed me throughout your whole turbo install. i want to ride in it. btw, we have an indy dsm meet on the 11th of oct at 5:pm at the greenwood hooters on 31. wanna come?

Eclipse2NRSep-28-03 07:55 PM
581 posts,
#57192, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 4

Perhaps I will come, and sorry about not mailing ya, I lost your email addy and to be honest kinda forgot you wanted to be part of the install. I was just so anxious to get going. It took a LONG freaking time... I will upload some pics to my FTP eventually. I still gotta figure out what part of my hood I have to cut out so I can shut the damn thing.

1996 Eclipse RS / 5-Speed / Body Components by Aerogear / Coated in Magnetic Red Metallic v2 - More at http://home.insightbb.com/~mgalyan/

Diceman19Sep-29-03 05:28 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4629 posts,
#57211, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 5

man its cool. we are going to hooters, hanging for a while, pit stopping at walmart to get steak and whatever, and then going over to a guys house to cook out, work on cars and chill. we will probly cruise later that night. ya better come! besides, we can help you modify that hood.

>Perhaps I will come, and sorry about not mailing ya, I lost
>your email addy and to be honest kinda forgot you wanted to be
>part of the install. I was just so anxious to get going. It
>took a LONG freaking time... I will upload some pics to my FTP
>eventually. I still gotta figure out what part of my hood I
>have to cut out so I can shut the damn thing.
>
>
>1996 Eclipse RS / 5-Speed / Body Components by Aerogear /
>Coated in Magnetic Red Metallic v2 - More at
>http://home.insightbb.com/~mgalyan/
>Mark Galyan - Greenwood, Indiana
>
>

WIKKISep-28-03 06:26 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
#57182, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 0

:nono

pics,pics,pics!

just wondering why you decided not to clock your turbo? did it make it easier to do the piping?

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

Eclipse2NRSep-28-03 08:06 PM
581 posts,
#57193, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 3

Have a picture and a nice day...

wantturboSep-28-03 08:49 PM
Member since Aug 19th 2003
107 posts,
#57195, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 6

nice setup man. and congrats to competing the turbo install. thinking about doing a custom kit myself!! quick Question what size turbo are u running??

ModeratormicyekSep-29-03 02:34 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#57199, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 3

>
>
>pics,pics,pics!
>
>just wondering why you decided not to clock your turbo? did it
>make it easier to do the piping?

What would you like pics of? As for the clocking it was just easier for me to pipe it like that with the bends that I already had. I was gonna go out the bottom but then I started mocking up the IC tubes and everything just kinda fell into place like that. It's tight because I had to make sure they didn't get up into the hood. If you look closely you'll see a couple of black squares on the piping...those are rubber to help the pipes from rubbing on each other.

> quick Question what size turbo are u running??

It's a Garret T3 water cooled turbo with .48 trim hot side and a .60 trim compressor side. I beleive it came from a turbo thunderbird. And so did the side mount.

As for the exhaust tone I might get to like it because it makes the car a total sleeper. Thanks for the input guys.

getty up

-kent-

TeamXtremeRSSep-29-03 03:27 AM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#57200, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 8

Good job Kent! You gotta stop by sometime so I can check it out! Have fun, and now,the real additction begins

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

BlueMach5Sep-29-03 03:47 AM
Member since Jul 14th 2002
115 posts,
#57201, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 9

Hey!
I want my Gottude kit...

BlueMach5Sep-29-03 03:52 AM
Member since Jul 14th 2002
115 posts,
#57202, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 10

Yeah looking good man,
I should know, I helped in making the downpipe for your car, eclipse2nr. Ha, I even started to name em, comin off my car in all
Just kidding about the names.

TeametxSep-29-03 08:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#57222, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 11

Glad to see another turbo 2gnt in michigan! woo wooooo! lookin good man!

I just got my new motor in over the weekend and drove the car to work today. Its sooo loud compared to my Z! I have a 2.5 inch pipe from the turbo back to a $100 generic coffee can muffler, no cat. It sound really deep, i like the sound but i do not like the evil looks people give me. I am also happy to be driving a turbo 4 cyl again. my other car is great, but its not turbo! I can't wait to break in the motor and turn the boost up! Like ^ said, boost = crack. I just keep turning it up until i poped my stock block. But whatever, now its built and running great. You should look into corbins 8 injector setup also. I have boosted a little bit and its really working great. But I can't boost too much with only 200 miles on the motor so far, heh.

ModeratormicyekSep-29-03 08:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#57224, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 13

Yeah...I'm definately looking into an 8 injector setup. The megasquirt is looking very appealing to me. But I've been sitting on a quad throttle body setup for some time now that's gonna get more attention now that I have more time. I'm gonna build some new lower runners for that and just include the ports for the extra injectors and maybe some N2O ports just in case (for fun). And just plug off what I'm not using at the time. With the new QTB's I would definetly have to turn the boost down a bit to account for increased air flow until I can get my block built.

Matt and etx...are you guys going to that meet on the 18th in GR? I plan on going...it would be cool to meet you guys. And also, Matt, do you know how much VT gets for dyno time?

getty up

-kent-

CollenteSep-29-03 11:28 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
#57229, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 14

Im running the got tude kit too. I just bought some washers. It helped a million. It is still hard to close the cool side of the turbo is still touching but I dont think it is a problem.
Nick
97RS

turbo8u> shut your SUCK

Eclipse2NRSep-29-03 01:53 PM
581 posts,
#57236, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 15
Sep-29-03 01:56 PM by Eclipse2NR

>Im running the got tude kit too. I just bought some washers.
>It helped a million. It is still hard to close the cool side
>of the turbo is still touching but I dont think it is a
>problem.

Yeah, I have the Aerogear hood however, and there happens to be a support beam exactly at the highest point of the compressor housing. We're going to cut a little of the beam out, and if that still doesn't work, I'm gonna have the body shop make a "mini-hump" around the compressor... that would look neat.

BTW... if anyone ever felt like gutting the cat like some of the other turbo forums talk about, it's easy as pie. Use a drill with a 1" wood coring bit, and just beat the catalyst out of it. Takes about a half hour of time, and it comes completely clean once you get the mesh screen out too. Surely the gains would be substantial.

TeamXtremeRSSep-29-03 01:18 PM
Member since May 20th 2003
6329 posts,
#57232, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 14

>Matt and etx...are you guys going to that meet on the 18th in
>GR? I plan on going...it would be cool to meet you guys. And
>also, Matt, do you know how much VT gets for dyno time?

Yeah, i'll prob be at the meet. Not too sure on dyno time, but its around 50 bucks i believe. I'm sure they will be happy to work out something with you for tuning and whatnot.

13.5 @108 MPH-2.2 60ft(stupid FWD!)
S16G @ 18 PSI/FMIC/Running on MegaSquirt II (Now with sequential
fuel injection)

My webpage: http://eclipsed4evr.home.comcast.net
-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse RS-T- "Toy"
-1992 Plymouth Laser Turbo AWD(SOLD)
-2000 Honda CR-V(daily)

GrashperSep-29-03 02:06 PM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#57238, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 16

Hey Bro, Nice Job. Just remember boost, like crack, can kill,lol!!

So how much did everything cost once said and done?

no more 420A

only 4G63

ModeratormicyekSep-29-03 04:50 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#57254, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 18

>Hey Bro, Nice Job. Just remember boost, like crack, can
>kill,lol!!
>
>So how much did everything cost once said and done?

LOL...true...true.

a ball park figure...2,000...Idunno...I've got the prices of the main stuff writen down at my place and I'm not there right now...that includes the catback, manifold, turbo, smic, external waste gate, injectors, s-fmu, various piping and lines and stuff...I'm not real sure...almost afraid to think about it...LOL

getty up

-kent-

GrashperSep-29-03 05:12 PM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#57256, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 19

Nice, now its all about proper tuning! Can't wait to see some dyno number

no more 420A

only 4G63

TeametxSep-30-03 05:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#57279, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 20
Sep-30-03 05:49 AM by etx

Dude! Sign me up for one of those quad throttle bodies. Are you going to adapt the neon one to a new set of runners for our cars? oooooh that would be so sexy. If you get a motor from vt they will chrage you a lot less for runs. I'm going up there this friday afternoon to dyno tune my eic. I don't know if I should say the rate nick gave me for the dyno tho. If you do your bottom end just take it to vt. this block is awsome, its dosent slap much at all, I could go on and on. Its worth the extra few hundered bucks to have them machine it on those state of the art machines and to have pops build it right!

edit:
If anyone is around lansing come up to VT on friday! I was thinking about coming to the thing in GR, it depends on how the car is running.

ModeratormicyekSep-30-03 07:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#57280, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 21

>Dude! Sign me up for one of those quad throttle bodies. Are
>you going to adapt the neon one to a new set of runners for
>our cars? oooooh that would be so sexy.

Well I've got a set of Suzuki gsxr TB's that I've been playing around with...some of the neon guys have used those. And I'll "just" fab up some lower runners, and I'll experiment with the runner length were the TB's joins with the runners. Sounds pretty straight forward in my head...but so does the theory of relativity

>If you get a motor
>from vt they will chrage you a lot less for runs. I'm going up
>there this friday afternoon to dyno tune my eic. I don't know
>if I should say the rate nick gave me for the dyno tho. If
>you do your bottom end just take it to vt. this block is
>awsome, its dosent slap much at all, I could go on and on. Its
>worth the extra few hundered bucks to have them machine it on
>those state of the art machines and to have pops build it
>right!

If I can ever save up enough money to do I will definitely have VT do it...I mean it just makes sence. The money and time I save on shipping will more then make up for anything then I will get dealing with anyone else.
>
>edit:
>If anyone is around lansing come up to VT on friday! I was
>thinking about coming to the thing in GR, it depends on how
>the car is running.

What time on Friday? I would love to check that place out and get to know the people. But I have to work...the earliest I could get there would be 5ish.

getty up

-kent-

soulcontrollerSep-30-03 08:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#57282, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 22

sweet! MI 2gnt representing!

im gonna try and make it to the GR meet this weekend too. wont be until evening, but we shall see...

TeametxSep-30-03 09:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#57283, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 22

ack, they close at 5. Ill only be on the dyno for an hour but ill probably hang out for a while. I took the day off work to go up there cause i live in metro detroit. I think im going to take the Z up too to take a baseline dyno. Not that I plan on modding the Z or anything! It would be cool if you can make it out! you could get on the dyno and see what your running now with your kit and mabye tune your sfmu.

BlackGSTurboSep-30-03 10:07 AM
Member since Sep 29th 2003
65 posts,
#57290, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 24

congrats on the turbo! Where did you custom guys get your turbo manifolds & how much? I want to start my custom kit or try to save for a pre built kit. Looking for a quick turnaround time also. thanks guys

cmsSep-30-03 10:18 AM
Member since Aug 01st 2003
1092 posts,
#57292, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 25

meet in GR? where at? matt, call me up.. let me know.

-Chris

lickscissorsSep-30-03 02:16 PM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
#57310, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 26

what kind of piping did you use? whered it come from and did you bend it yourself?

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

ModeratormicyekSep-30-03 03:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#57318, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 27

I just went to a muffler shop and had them bend me some....it's not the best bend, at least it's not crimped...but it is a little reduced in size around the bends. I wasn't sure what I was gonna need, but now that I know I'll probably order the bends that I ne from JCWhitney in the near future.

etx, I wish I could make it eariler but it looks like the very earliest I could get there would be about 4:30. Besides I'm haveing some trouble the past couple of days...I can't seem to boost over 2psi. No matter how much I adjust my Wastegate. I gonna through a manual controller in the line and see if I can get anymore boost. If not I'll have to play with the WG...it's a cheap one so I guess you get what you pay for. Or it could be my BOV too I guess.

getty up

-kent-

lickscissorsSep-30-03 04:55 PM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
#57339, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 28

what kind of pipes did you use...did you get them from the exhaust shop?....about how much was all the piping?...just trying to see how much everythings going to cost me..... and i didnt know they made a DL model talon?...i thought the base model was just a talon....thanks
doug

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

ModeratormicyekOct-01-03 02:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5070 posts,
#57359, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 29

>what kind of pipes did you use...did you get them from the
>exhaust shop?....about how much was all the piping?...just
>trying to see how much everythings going to cost me..... and i
>didnt know they made a DL model talon?...i thought the base
>model was just a talon....thanks
>doug

yeah...I use exhaust pipe and painted it with high tempature paint. I got all the bends...like 5 90degree bends for 10 bucks...I actually had it done at 2 different shops and they both hooked me up really good.

You might be right about the DL...I read someplace that the base model was a DL...but that might have been for 1G's...I just think it sounds cool

getty up

-kent-

TeametxOct-01-03 04:59 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#57365, "RE: zzzzzz....PSSSSST...Thanks 2GNT!!"
In response to Reply # 30

The MI Z people are going to milan today if you guys want to come out! If it dosen't rain!

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #57175 Previous topic | Next topic