Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #567
View in linear mode

Subject: "Fuel retrun line on an OBD-2" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJasonESi_TDec-31-00 07:17 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#567, "Fuel retrun line on an OBD-2"

I'm just adding this one to the archives. Lot's of people are wondering where the fuel return line is coming off 96+ DSM's:OBD-2 (NON OBD-1).

This is the close-up of my fuel return line and fitting coming off the fuel rail. Next to it, you can see part of my fuel pressure regulator. Below all of that, you can even see my cruise control assembly that I've moved directly below it.

Hope this may all help you.

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

95ESiDec-31-00 03:29 PM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#568, "RE: Fuel retrun line on an OBD-2"
In response to Reply # 0

where is that regulator mounted? I don't see anything I recognize.

Is the cruise control box in the same place for 1995's?

l e o n

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamJasonESi_TJan-01-01 04:55 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
#569, "RE: Fuel retrun line on an OBD-2"
In response to Reply # 1

>where is that regulator mounted?

It's an extreme close-up, so I could show EXACTLY where the fuel return line was off the the service fuel fitting. The new adjustable FPR is on the left side of the picture. (The very large silver thing taking up most of the left side of the pic)

>I don't see anything I
>recognize.

If you look at the right side of your fuel rail (the passenger side), that's the equivalent of what's going on in my car and other 96+ cars. You can also see the intak emanifold at the upper right hand corner of the picture.
>
>Is the cruise control box in
>the same place for 1995's?

It probably is, yes, if in fact you do have cruise corntol. What I mentioned in this picture however is the cruise control assembly which is a silver conical thing that I had to relocate in order ot mount the new adjustable FPR.

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

95ESiJan-01-01 11:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#570, "cruise control"
In response to Reply # 2

Oh, it's that round thing in front of passenger side right under some trapezoid looking thing, right?

Hmm, that's a good place to mount the FMU. Is it difficult to relocate stuff?

I just jammed my SFMU in the driver side, in bewteen those relays.

l e o n

95ESiJan-01-01 11:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#571, "service fitting"
In response to Reply # 2

hey, what nut/side thread is the service fitting?

l e o n

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #567 Previous topic | Next topic