Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #47231
View in linear mode

Subject: "Zex N20 come with a TPS switch?" Previous topic | Next topic
MantraXRApr-21-03 08:40 PM
Member since Jan 16th 2003
553 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47231, "Zex N20 come with a TPS switch?"

Does the kit for our cars some with the switch or is it sold separately?

"Shut your mouth and open your eyes."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CollenteApr-22-03 03:31 AM
Member since Sep 20th 2002
2447 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#47254, "RE: Zex N20 come with a TPS switch?"
In response to Reply # 0

Im pretty sure that there is no TPS switch on the Zex kits. They have the "Smart" system. Which will learn when you are at WOT. Hope this helps.

Nick

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DocWhiplashApr-22-03 12:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
880 posts,
#47298, "RE: Zex N20 come with a TPS switch?"
In response to Reply # 1

The zex box has a wire that taps in to your tps voltage wire. Then you follow the steps in the instructions to have it learn your tps voltage. I havent had 1 prblem with mine at all, I loev it.

95 eclipse RS

14.80 @ 94mph with no turbo

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #47231 Previous topic | Next topic