Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #470
View in linear mode

Subject: "spark plugs" Previous topic | Next topic
95ESiDec-27-00 02:09 PM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#470, "spark plugs"

What spark plugs should we be using?

I couldn't find BKR7E-11, and ended up getting BKR7EVX-11...which is way way more costly =(

l e o n

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ModeratorCorbinDec-27-00 02:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#471, "RE: spark plugs"
In response to Reply # 0

I've never found a place the has the 7's in stock. I've always had to order them, but besides that no problems getting them. Do you have "Advance" near you, they can get them for less than $2 apiece. I'd figure any big auto parts place could order them.

Corbin
'95 ESI-T
HRC + FMIC
http://members.nbci.com/cbehnken/

Corbin
'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

95ESiDec-27-00 04:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#472, "BKR7E-11"
In response to Reply # 1

No..I'm in Canada. I've checked two places and they only carry BKR7EVX-11 (the platinums). Don't tell me this is only a US product???

l e o n

ModeratorCorbinDec-28-00 04:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#473, "RE: BKR7E-11"
In response to Reply # 2

Maybe you could order them online from carparts.com or something. I've only heard bad things about platinum plugs and have had bad experiences with them myself. I would keep trying to get the standard 7's. If you ever find them, maybe you should get like 5 sets . I'm going to buy a bunch next time I order some .

Corbin
'95 ESI-T
HRC + FMIC
http://members.nbci.com/cbehnken/

Corbin
'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #470 Previous topic | Next topic