Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #465
View in linear mode

Subject: "damn this weather!!!!! Intercooler 4 sale" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikDec-27-00 06:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#465, "damn this weather!!!!! Intercooler 4 sale"

It's too cold to put my stage I in so I've been sitting around working on some "Found ON Road Dead" engine to get into my winter car. Anyway enough my depression. I have a Starion intercooler for sale. It's black with 13"x7"x3.5" core. I'm going to go with a side mount and stay kinda stealth instead. I what like 120 for it.I won't refuse any reasonable offers though.
Thanks--hopefully this white stuff will quit screwing with my plans!!!!!!!!

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamJasonESi_TDec-27-00 10:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#466, "measurements..."
In response to Reply # 0

You have a starion intercooler with a 13" core?

My "core" is about 17" x 8". I'm just wondering if you have your measurements right? (I'm assuming it was painted black)

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #465 Previous topic | Next topic