Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #43883
View in linear mode

Subject: "zex nitrous kit for 4cyl" Previous topic | Next topic
mcgyvrJun-11-01 12:21 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3121 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43883, "zex nitrous kit for 4cyl"

just wondering if anyone has used this brand and is it even possible to use, supposedly its a dry sump kit (what ever that means) and it is really neat in that its armed and then turned on by TPS voltages above 4.2VDC

by the way i have a 98 dodge avenger 2.0L 4cly

1998 dodge avenger 4 cyl AT
Mods are:
Not enough

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

TeamStan2gntJun-11-01 06:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43884, "RE: zex nitrous kit for 4cyl"
In response to Reply # 0

two problems. 1) some if not all of cars dont reach the required voltage (TPS) to activate it. 2) even if we get around that it too requires a return line which means on 96up cars you'd have to run a return line and regulator set up. The TPS voltage activation is no big deal. Micro switch mounted on the TB does the same thing mechanically and in actual use there is no difference to the user. If you want some useful features (but you'll pay for em) look into the venom.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
95 Talon 420A-Turbo
Former and future nitrous user

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

trickedeclipseJun-11-01 02:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
438 posts,
#43885, "RE: zex nitrous kit for 4cyl"
In response to Reply # 1

screw that... GO NOS. that or nitrous express. basically the same exact thing in two differant colors.

1996 Talon EsiNOS - Eclipse rear end

-PJ
'96 ESI-NOS Talon / '02 Subaru WRX

"Making Dreams Reality"

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #43883 Previous topic | Next topic