Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #43374
View in linear mode

Subject: " I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide" Previous topic | Next topic
dohc96gsNov-07-01 02:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
39 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43374, " I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"

I need some links to sites that contain the basic setup and needs to install nitrous in a car. I dont know anything, i am like a blind person in a cave w/ no flash light. I need something along the line of Nitrous Oxide for dummies. Thanks peeps

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide, Nitrous_RS1997, Nov-07-01 04:15 PM, #1
RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide, Teamdougie2, Nov-07-01 05:15 PM, #2
      RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide, thedawg, Nov-23-05 06:22 AM, #3
           RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide, Blizare, Nov-23-05 11:07 AM, #4
                RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide, Chamuko, Nov-23-05 10:34 PM, #5
RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide, Shawndlfore, Jan-01-15 09:20 PM, #6
RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide, ModeratorCorbin, Jan-07-15 05:45 PM, #7

Nitrous_RS1997Nov-07-01 04:15 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1311 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43375, "RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"
In response to Reply # 0

try http://www.nitrouswarehouse.com
also.... http://www.nitrousexpress.com
http://www.NOSnitrous.com
first one is prob the best for info.

NitrousEclipse97@aol.com
http://www.teamklr.com
1997 Eclipse RS
JE Pistons
Crower Rods
HRC Turbo Kit
NX Wet Kit
Greddy EVO Exhaust
NGK Plugs&Wires(one range colder)
Front/Rear Upper Strut bars
Eibach Pro-Kit springs
Tokico Struts
17" Konig Imagines
Yokohama A520's

1994 Eclipse GS-T
Greddy Boost Controller(15psi)
Greddy BOV
Autometer Boost and A/F gauges

1997 Silver RS
Built
T3/T4 BB Turbo
20psi
Most current 1/8th mile time: 8.1@93mph 2.015 60'
1996 Black Supra TT
2004 Silver Snake

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Teamdougie2Nov-07-01 05:15 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2982 posts,
#43376, "RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"
In response to Reply # 1

And read the messages in this forum, too! There is a lot of knowledge to be gained by just reading the questions that others have asked before.

Douglas
97 Eclipse GS

-- Mods --
Hiper Industries R1 Cold Air Intake
Arospeed Tunable Bomb Muffler 4.0" Tip
Custom Mandrel Bent 2.5" Cat-back Piping
Blue Silicone Vaccuum Hoses
Blue Engine Wireloom
Custom 2 Piece Mesh Grill

-- In The Mail --
Accel 300plus 8mm Ignition Wires
Autometer Phantom N2O Pressure Gauge
Lo-Tek Triple Gauge Full Pillar
NGK BKR7E-11 Spark Plugs
NOS Nitrous Oxide Kit (Wet)
NOS Bottle Heater
NOS Purge Valve Kit

Doug

Xtreme Performance Services

Race Engines · Transmissions · Turbo Systems · EFI & Tuning · Fabrication · Welding
www.xtremefabrications.com

thedawgNov-23-05 06:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6287 posts,
#91585, "RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"
In response to Reply # 2

I'm really disappointed that this thread turned out to be about cars and not huffing gas.

BlizareNov-23-05 11:07 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#91587, "RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by thedawg
I'm really disappointed that this thread turned out to be about cars and not huffing gas.

me too

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

ChamukoNov-23-05 10:34 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#91598, "RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"
In response to Reply # 4

I never thought Id see the day,... tisk tisk Dawg...

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

ShawndlforeJan-01-15 09:20 PM
Member since Jan 01st 2015
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#109766, "RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"
In response to Reply # 0

mightycar mods had a good video on nitrous installation

ModeratorCorbinJan-07-15 05:45 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2552 posts,
#109767, "RE: I want to dip my brain into the realm of nitrous oxide"
In response to Reply # 6

The link is appreciated, but the original post was over 13 years ago. You might look into how you have the threads sorted so that you see the most recent threads on top.

Corbin
'97 GSX dressed like a '95 ESi

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #43374 Previous topic | Next topic