Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #306
View in linear mode

Subject: "If Anyon eis interested. I drew up the Star and stock Fuel systems" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamWyattDec-14-00 12:24 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#306, "If Anyon eis interested. I drew up the Star and stock Fuel systems"

really cheeesy drawings but you get the idea.
This is the Stock Feul system setup for the 96+ 420A'S. the Regulator is in the back of the car.

Here is the Star Fuel System. Very simple. We are just adding a fuel pump and a bosot dependant fuel pressure riser (12:1)

Here is a quick diagram of the Star system with the addition of a fully adjustable FMU. WE take out the Stock regulator, and route a new return line to the fuel tank.

Wyatt Leras
http://www.turbogs.dsmpower.com
98 Eclipse GS Star Stage 5,000 Turbo kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Looks phenomenal Wyatt!!!, TeamJasonESi_T, Dec-14-00 02:30 PM, #1
RE: Looks phenomenal Wyatt!!!, TeamStan2gnt, Dec-14-00 09:44 PM, #2
'95 RECALL?, 95ESi, Dec-15-00 06:39 AM, #4
'95 RECALL, 95ESi, Dec-15-00 06:40 AM, #5
      RE: '95 RECALL, TeamStan2gnt, Dec-16-00 12:44 AM, #8
HEy, TeamWyatt, Dec-15-00 04:53 AM, #3
      '95 fuel system, 95ESi, Dec-15-00 06:42 AM, #6
      RE: HEy, TeamStan2gnt, Dec-16-00 12:38 AM, #7

TeamJasonESi_TDec-14-00 02:30 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#307, "Looks phenomenal Wyatt!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Ilove diagrams. I'm so visual it's crazy...

Thats EXACTLY our setup! The second one, of course, is the EXACT setup for the HRC fuel system. Wyatt, I PROMISE some real pictures after Xman. I asked for a shitty little digital camera! If I get it(I better ), I willbe posting some pics like crazy!

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TeamStan2gntDec-14-00 09:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#308, "RE: Looks phenomenal Wyatt!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

LAST EDITED ON 15-Dec-00 AT 02:47 AM (PST)

Times like these make me proud to have a 95'. Any future plans I may have seem to be simplified just a bit from owning a 95'. Now if it weren't for the daily recalls (the regulator being one of them) I'd really be happy.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
Stan2gnt@yahoo.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS
http://members.nbci.com/FlyEsi/home.htm
You too can have a never updated site complete with old info and dated pics!

:farfrommugen:
Yes I still own a 2gnt.
Damn right I've been here longer than U
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

95ESiDec-15-00 06:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#309, "'95 RECALL?"
In response to Reply # 2

l e o n

95ESiDec-15-00 06:40 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#310, "'95 RECALL"
In response to Reply # 2

I have a '95...Is there a regulator recall???

l e o n

TeamStan2gntDec-16-00 12:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#311, "RE: '95 RECALL"
In response to Reply # 5

It was part of some other recall I never got done. I dont know if they replaced the regulators or just did something to them but the Mitsu mechanic said they had problems with the 95 regulators (and probably why the switch in 96).

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
Stan2gnt@yahoo.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS

Yes I still own a 2gnt.
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

TeamWyattDec-15-00 04:53 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#312, "HEy"
In response to Reply # 1

Do tyou think one of you gusy with a regulator on your fuel rail 95 and some 96 guys, could draw up a littel diagram of your fuel system.
I know how your works I am just curious about it.
Wyatt Leras
http://www.turbogs.dsmpower.com
98 Eclipse GS Star Stage 5,000 Turbo kit

95ESiDec-15-00 06:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
842 posts,
#313, "'95 fuel system"
In response to Reply # 3

Ya can some1 please draw one up? I want to know how to hook up the fuel stuff.....

l e o n

TeamStan2gntDec-16-00 12:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2216 posts,
#314, "RE: HEy"
In response to Reply # 3

LAST EDITED ON 16-Dec-00 AT 05:41 AM (PST)

Sh*t just like your last diagram, just replace the Vortec regulator with the factory one and move the fuel filter up further in the engine compartment.

Stan2gnt
Stan2va@aol.com
Stan2gnt@yahoo.com
95 Talon ES-I-NOS

Yes I still own a 2gnt.
klassic_liven@yahoo.com

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #306 Previous topic | Next topic