Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #233
View in linear mode

Subject: "Star owners - turbo heat shields" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorjuanDec-10-00 05:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
817 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#233, "Star owners - turbo heat shields"

Check this out:

http://64.225.76.178/upgrade/stainless_lazer_cut_heat_shields.htm

Stainless precision cut heat shields for t3/t4 turbos. They look pretty sweet, and would definitely help protect underhood components from heat.

The place is Performance Turbochargers (http://64.225.76.178/main.htm). The site seems to be related to Turbonetics or something. Maybe someone knows whats going on here...

juan

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

LockeDec-10-00 05:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#234, "RE: Star owners - turbo heat shields"
In response to Reply # 0

HAha Juan My turbo is turning into the color of my car .how does that heat shield work??? BTW juan ..can you put dont buy from importrippoff.com somewhere on your page??

Dont buy from importriff.com pls They suck

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

manekDec-11-00 05:59 PM
Old School 2GNTer
31 posts,
#235, "RE: Star owners - turbo heat shields"
In response to Reply # 0

$150!!!!!!!!!! have to pass, good idea though....i'm looking in getting one made.

anthony rs-t 180miles till clutch broken in

TeamWyattDec-12-00 05:23 AM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
#236, "very cool"
In response to Reply # 2

I want one too, but $150 I can have on ecustome made for that maybe even cheaper. Those guys are smoking crack
Also, how can I spend 150 on show when I stil lahev to buy injectors!!!
Damn, so many parts, so little time
Wyatt Leras
http://www.turbogs.dsmpower.com
98 Eclipse GS Star Stage 5,000 Turbo kit

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #233 Previous topic | Next topic