Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19557
View in linear mode

Subject: "100+ PSI Fuel Pressure Gauges" Previous topic | Next topic
cyanApr-11-02 03:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2958 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19557, "100+ PSI Fuel Pressure Gauges"

damn search...i need a fuel pressure gauge (prefer electrical 2 1/16 but may have to go mechanical to save money) who makes one that reads to about 150 psi? also, would prefer silver face similiar to autometer ultra-lite series. i need one ASAP and cant find one anywhere.

1995 Eclipse GS - HRC Stage 2 - Retired.
2004 350z Enthusiast / 2008 Nissan Versa SL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Moderator992gntApr-11-02 05:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19558, "RE: 100+ PSI Fuel Pressure Gauges"
In response to Reply # 0

I never could find one. My solution was to put in bigger injectors so I could drop the fp below 100.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ModeratorEvuLFleAApr-11-02 06:00 AM
Old School 2GNTer
9791 posts,
#19559, "RE: 100+ PSI Fuel Pressure Gauges"
In response to Reply # 1

Wanna buy an Autometer 0-100psi fuel pressure gauge. It's the silver faced one. And it's mechanical, so it comes with the brass line that goes to the gauge.

------------------------------------------------
98 ESi
95 GS

ChamukoApr-19-02 06:41 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#19560, "RE: 100+ PSI Fuel Pressure Gauges"
In response to Reply # 2

Just curious, but how much?

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #19557 Previous topic | Next topic